I tested out bb maps and its actually really good and better than google maps. it works even without BIS. The current location is accurate and it tracks my phone. Nice feature in case i get lost or get kidnapped so i can just sms my friends where i am.
    I tested it and clicked the link on my laptop, it redirects to google maps and it points to a different COUNTRY! It points to the US and im not even in that country!

Any way to fix this? If i get kidnapped and it shows in the US what if my parents rode a plane to the us and im not even [removed foul language] there!

Or if theres no fix for that, is there no live-tracking online of your phone when you activate BB maps? Like a gps tracker or something?
    Last edited by Sith_Apprentice; 04-14-14 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Removed language
    04-14-14 03:24 AM
    Please do not use foul language, there really is no need for it.

Have you tried using BB Protect? Also, does it always go to the US, or does it resolve properly later on? What are the GPS coordinates in the link, do those show properly (The latitude and longitude coordinates) when input manually?
    04-14-14 09:43 AM
    Please do not use foul language, there really is no need for it.

Yes, always in the US. There are coordinates when i click the link but if i do input the coordinates manually from the one i see in the gps settings (not in the maps), the location is correct.

Have you tried using BB Protect? Also, does it always go to the US, or does it resolve properly later on? What are the GPS coordinates in the link, do those show properly (The latitude and longitude coordinates) when input manually?
    Yea i have bb protect. But for some reason, it cant find me on map either. Or maybe i just have to wait for it to load.. But it is communicating with the phone since the display message and the play loud sound works.
    04-14-14 10:19 PM