My BB 9930 connects to my Toyota without a problem. Using it as handsfree bluetooth is a joy, hoewever the music app does not let me listen/stream to any other app (pandora, podzapper, etc) except for the random music trax on that app. Is there a way to fix this?
    06-01-12 10:15 PM
    Make sure the app in question is set to use Bluetooth.
    06-04-12 06:21 PM
    Mine only does bluetooth phone also even though it says other things. Sync system.
    06-04-12 06:36 PM
    Not sure if this answers your question, but it might depend on the car manufacture and their support A2DP technology.

For example, when I pair my phone on my car (a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder), my phone is synced for voice calling only. My wife's car (a 2012 Hyundai Sonata) syncs hers for voice calling, wireless playback of music, and more. In her car, I can stream Pandora and hear the voice navigation for BlackBerry Traffic at the same time.
    06-05-12 07:24 AM
    If you go into the bluetooth connection on the phone and look at the Device Properties of the car stereo when connected, you should see handsfree plus the extra options. On my stereo I get the headset option and Av Remote control, which provide the audio, plus allow the steering wheel controls change the audio tracks. If you do not see any options other than hands free, your car probably only has the cellular handsfree connection, not the stereo audio.

I have a GM truck and use a Scoche BlueFusion adapter to hands free and to integrate the phone with the car stereo. There is a Toyota version as well.

BlueFusion for select Toyota Vehicles

06-05-12 07:39 AM
    Thanks for the responses. I never had a problem with my HTC EVO bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth does connect Phone, AV, and Headset (three checks). I can listen to the audio tracks on my Media App, but I'll rather listen to Pandora.
    06-10-12 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD