Hellooo its my first time post a thread here because I have tried very hard to look for the solutions on this problem but couldn't find one that fix my problem yet. I know some posts said uninstalling the torchlight apps, which I did, but problem still occur. Its funny because this only happen after I have upgraded my OS to 7.0.0.579 platform 5.0.0.735 and even I had the torchlight app installed I didn't encounter such a problem.

And now what I can do is to keep on pulling out the battery and restart, but then the sounds go off by itself soon again when I see all the missed calls I have and didn't even hear it ring. (((

So is there anyone know how to fix this problem besides keep on pulling out the battery to restart every single time? I got no torch light app in my bb anymore but it still does so. Something related to the OS version?

Much appreciate your reply.

I used to use 9700 before this 9900, and I never have such so many problems encountered that get me frustrated all the time. Not only no sound notifications, sometimes it cannot load my pictures in the memory card and have to restart as well.

And I can't even sync my phone's media to the device manager. It said "failed" every time...dunno what's wrong...

Haha yea sorry so many problems but I dunno what to do tried diff things besides asking for help on here!

Thanksssssss! >3<

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-12 11:48 PM
    Try re-flashing the phone through app loader. there are many steps here on how to do that.
    01-15-12 12:12 AM
    wo wo wo wait a min.. i replaced 9 bold 4 phones.. none had flashlight app in it... after few calls.. it happens.. no vibration, no sound, hangs... then i do a soft reset.. and, today itself happened 9 times... can u imagine.. if m in trouble, first i have to do a soft reset to bloody 700$ phone, just imagine .. then it allows me to dial any number, RIM sucks.. so does its engineer .. money spent on going to service center shop, parking.. petrol n all.. i could have bought i phone 4s ... m tired ... 9 bold 4 and one torch 2.. no voice.. money got wasted.. at a wasted company..
    01-20-12 11:16 AM
    Hellooo its my first time post a thread here because I have tried very hard to look for the solutions on this problem but couldn't find one that fix my problem yet. I know some posts said uninstalling the torchlight apps, which I did, but problem still occur. Its funny because this only happen after I have upgraded my OS to 7.0.0.579 platform 5.0.0.735 and even I had the torchlight app installed I didn't encounter such a problem.

And now what I can do is to keep on pulling out the battery and restart, but then the sounds go off by itself soon again when I see all the missed calls I have and didn't even hear it ring. (((

So is there anyone know how to fix this problem besides keep on pulling out the battery to restart every single time? I got no torch light app in my bb anymore but it still does so. Something related to the OS version?

Much appreciate your reply.

I used to use 9700 before this 9900, and I never have such so many problems encountered that get me frustrated all the time. Not only no sound notifications, sometimes it cannot load my pictures in the memory card and have to restart as well.

And I can't even sync my phone's media to the device manager. It said "failed" every time...dunno what's wrong...

Haha yea sorry so many problems but I dunno what to do tried diff things besides asking for help on here!

Thanksssssss! >3<

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i actually had this happen to me on my first bold 9930 (vzw) and i thought maybe i had dropped it and jarred something loose on the inside.. i thought this before 3 days ago, i had been missing texts and calls when my profile was set to "normal" or "loud." i did a battery pull and everything worked fine until i missed a call that i could hear ringing, and after that there were no notification sounds. i did another battery pull and notifications worked for about 20 minutes and then failed to work after that. i use my phone as my alarm as well as don't always have it on me to feel the vibration, so i called verizon and they just replaced the phone for me.. they said they have no idea why it happened and even if it continues happening they won't ever be able to give me a new phone because they don't have the permission from rim to replace defective devices with new devices. not that it matters, being as how the first phone i had was brand new out of the box and this one was a refurb. third time's the charm, eh?
    01-20-12 02:54 PM
    I am sorry you all are having this problem.
    Sophitia,
    Did you re install the torch/flashlight program? I use Jarad's flashlight app and it was causing the problem. They have come out with a update that fixed it and it has not done it since.
    heynce,
    The fact that you have had 9 phones having the exact same problem is remarkable. I admire your persistence. You might want to try using one without installing which ever apps you current have. Than install them one at a time until you find the one causing the problem.
    Jason18
    I would call 611 if you are on verizon and talk to tech support not go into the verizon store. Your phone has a 1 year warranty that will cover replacement.
    I hope this helps
    01-20-12 04:09 PM
    It happens sometimes on mine. It had not for quite some time, and then again yesterday. A bit annoying, I must say.
    01-20-12 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD