My current phone is the Galaxy S2 i must say for it's a piece of **** for it's price. It feels plastic in hand and feels not solid. About the screen it's just overhyped it haves horrible color gradation the display works in 16bit what is not acceptable on a flagship phone. Im returning this phone today and i will get the bold touch asap when its out. Never should sold my bold 9700 that phone was superior. if you want to use the android apps so badly get an tablet.
    Last edited by BB9900Lover; 08-08-11 at 05:44 AM.
    08-08-11 05:40 AM
    Not fond of Android tablet. Prefer the iPad!

While the SG2 is super light, it in no way feels cheap unless you like you phone to be heavy to convince you of quality. No part of the SG2 does not feel solid, it is just super lite. RIM wishes it had even had half of this super AMOLED screen.

It is good we have choices, I choose to have variety
    Maliberti likes this.
    08-08-11 05:48 AM
    Not fond of Android tablet. Prefer the iPad!

While the SG2 is super light, it in no way feels cheap unless you like you phone to be heavy to convince you of quality. No part of the SG2 does not feel solid, it is just super lite. RIM wishes it had even had half of this super AMOLED screen.

It is good we have choices, I choose to have variety
    Clearly you don't own a SG2
    08-08-11 06:03 AM
    The OP is a 13 year old kid with no phone, carrier or plan... I don't think he knows what he wants yet
    Smells more like a troll from where I'M reading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CousinIT likes this.
    08-08-11 06:07 AM
    Smells more like a troll from where I'M reading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thread should've been locked and OP temporarily banned after this...

LOL j/k

But I heard blackberry has good apps. So I'm re-thinking
    08-08-11 06:51 AM
    Nothing like a newbie!
    08-08-11 07:18 AM
    Apps, Mostly. not in to social messaging....
    Hmm... Not into communication (phone, messaging, social stuff), and just want something for "entertainment"?

How about a good book? Entertaining, mobile, cheap, no monthly contract + longest battery life EVER!

Seriously though, a little cheap Android tablet, like someone said above, is the your best bet.
    Last edited by simsim1000; 08-08-11 at 08:03 AM.
    08-08-11 07:58 AM
    If anybody out there is absolutely disgusted with their SGS II, I would be more than happy to buy it off of them. PM me if you are interested, my budget is $5 and that includes shipping. This device has still not reached America yet which is a flipping crime in itself. Thanks!
    08-08-11 08:19 AM
    Thanks....
    08-08-11 09:34 AM
    Honestly if apps are your thing, buy a iphone. Best apps out there for a mobile device. BB are best for their phone and messaging capabilities. if you dont use either much, the BB will be pointless. GL OP
    08-09-11 10:53 AM
    I know I'm reviving a dead thread, but i have to throw in my two cents on the galaxy s2.

In short, I should have gone with ANY other BlackBerry.

The galaxy s2 feels super cheap in hand compared to any BlackBerry I have ever owned. The lack of a physical keyboard is far worse than I imagined. The lack of comfort of the built in security features of BB, is missed incredibly. The addition of pointless apps is not worth it. Androids to me has always been, and still is for people who want to have what popular rather than what works best. I do like the large screen, the great camera, and the built in video editing app, but if I could, I would trade this Galaxy S2 for a 9930 in a heartbeat.
    04-06-12 01:51 AM
    But I heard blackberry has good apps. So I'm re-thinking
    They lied.
    04-06-12 08:48 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD