BB BOLD TOUCH OR DROID 3 i started out with the droid one never had a bb before i wanted the 9900 but the new bb looks like it doesnt offer much i use the phone for texting music gps not to much of a game person can care less about it. Which one should i choose i also prefer the bb design thats prolly the main reason why im leaning towards bb but i dont wanna make a mistake
    Last edited by EVOP; 07-23-11 at 12:02 AM.
    07-22-11 11:49 PM
    If you've never had a BlackBerry before it can be a different experience. One, you're not tied to App World for all of your content. Two, it's quite capable of the functions you state in your post, and three, you don't have to have 4 batteries to get thru a day. (I read and answered another of your posts )

I'll leave room for others to add more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    EVOP likes this.
    07-23-11 01:26 AM
    If you've never had a BlackBerry before it can be a different experience. One, you're not tied to App World for all of your content. Two, it's quite capable of the functions you state in your post, and three, you don't have to have 4 batteries to get thru a day. (I read and answered another of your posts )

I'll leave room for others to add more.

Thanks any tips for using a bb? i kina know some stuff like bb messanger or some short cuts using the keyboard
    07-23-11 01:29 AM
    Well, break it down. You said in another post you carry 3 extra batteries on your current droid. That is insane. Blackberry you'll carry one extra at best. You text gps, music, not much games. BB isn't big on the games, but has excellent capabilities for what you require. And you prefer the design. I think you answered your own question. Plus there's BBM
    EVOP likes this.
    07-23-11 01:33 AM
    Thanks any tips for using a bb? i kina know some stuff like bb messanger or some short cuts using the keyboard
    Lots of useful info available here.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-help
    07-23-11 11:04 AM
    I am planning to upgrade to Blackberry Bold 9900/9930 and as far as I know it is not released yet but I noticed that websites are selling accessories for it such as,

http://www.accessorywiz.com/shop-by-...rry-bold-9930/

Could it be possible that the unlocked version is released already?
    07-23-11 11:14 AM
    Could it be possible that the unlocked version is released already?
    Nope, nobody has released it yet... August 15th seems to be the magic date
    07-23-11 11:16 AM
    For what you say are your main uses of a smartphone, the 99xx will be a nice fit. It has good capabilities for what you're looking for.
    All apps aren't game related & BlackBerry lacks in the app department a little compared to Android. I suggest giving one a go when it's released at your carriers local store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-23-11 11:20 AM
    By the sounds of it I think that you should go bb 9900 good luck!

07-23-11 11:39 AM
    i found some sweet cases at affordable prices from these guys for my 9900 . Check it out
    [HTML]http://www.nycell.net/brands/blackberry/1693/rim-blackberry-bold-touch-9900-rim-pluto[/HTML]
    03-17-12 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD