Hi there,
    At my new job they are proposing either BB or iPhone. I'd rather have a BB for better typing, but I need to make sure I can get multiple calendars to work properly : I will have a work calendar, ie the corporate exchange stuff, but I want my private calendars to display properly on the BB. By private I mean my main google calendar linked to my private google account, plus all the calendars I subscribe to, like my wife's calendar, my remember the milk events, my tripit calendar, which I believe are all iCal feeds.
    Is it possible to subscribe to these calendars feeds in the BB calendar app ? I never managed to succeed with my previous BB (9300 running BB6). I'm not sure google sync is an option as it will then sync all events to my work calendar straight to outlook. Which will be a mess (I will appear busy for meetings if my wife has an appointment, this kind of stuff). I just want the calendar app to display ical feeds on top of my work events.
    Pleas let me know if there is a way - a 3rd party app managing this could be an option.
    Thanks
    12-30-11 06:36 PM
    yes you can use multiple calendars
    you can use bbm group calendars, group calendars and facebook calendars.
    You can view them individually, or all together.
    12-30-11 07:00 PM
    Thanks Fubaz.

Still, can those additional calendars subscribe to iCal feeds ?
    12-31-11 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD