hey hey..yes its here..
    the BB 9900 is in my hand...
    Check out Tech Tact

Anyways, am posting some pics here as well...

Its a great phone..
    Super Slim
    Fast
    Great Screen brightness and very very Clear
    720p HD Video recording
    NFC
    The touch screen is excellent
    Very Fast Browser(Great with a larger screen)
    Excellent Keyboard
    Light Weight

I was almost moving to an iPhone 4, but now... BB is BACK & WITH A BANG !!
    Sorry, Apple, but i'll stick with BB.
    07-20-11 12:45 AM
    Cant wait to get my hands on one of these bad boys.
    07-20-11 12:51 AM
    COMPARISON VIDEO OF BROWSER VS IPHONE + YouTUBE playback.... would be greatly appreciated.

These leaked devices are making waiting for my very own to be much much harder!
    abass likes this.
    07-20-11 12:53 AM
    VIDEO VIDEO

07-20-11 12:56 AM
    can I make a request?
    I'd like to see a video taken with the 9900. I'm just curious about the quality of the camera.
    lish5812 likes this.
    07-20-11 01:07 AM
    can I make a request?
    I'd like to see a video taken with the 9900. I'm just curious about the quality of the camera.
    Intomobile already done that :

07-20-11 01:17 AM
    Geezus crust that looks fast! I'm soo happy.

Dumb question! Is it a glass screen?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-11 01:25 AM
    Geezus crust that looks fast!
    Super fast.Amazingly responsive.Nothing like 9800 at all.

Browser is already fast as many have said.I guess that takes care of main issues people had with blackberries.

It's not about fastest browser, highest resolution screen etc It's about a good user experience and I think this phone will do that just fine.

Only areas where it will lag is Apps and Games.

But I am not sure how many would want to do that on a bold 9900.
    07-20-11 01:33 AM
    Geezus crust that looks fast! I'm soo happy.

Dumb question! Is it a glass screen?

No it seems plastic, not glass.
    07-20-11 01:40 AM
    can I make a request?
    there are a few of those out already as someone previously stated above, here is another:

There are many more out there too, that is just one more example.

OP, I agree with a previous comment:

COMPARISON VIDEO OF BROWSER VS IPHONE + YouTUBE playback.... would be greatly appreciated.

Someone else who previously had an iPhone 4 and BlackBerry Bold 9900 went to do a video test, but all he did was compare one MOBILE SITE.

All of us would greatly appreciate a comparison video as we have been asking for it to those who are fortunate enough to have the new device in their hand AND an iPhone for a while.

Please please PLEASE consider doing it as it is ONE thing we have YET to see even though leaked videos have been coming out for MONTHS!

THANKS!!!!! [:
    Last edited by flip4life4751; 07-20-11 at 01:45 AM.
    07-20-11 01:42 AM
    I hate you
    07-20-11 01:43 AM
    Super fast.Amazingly responsive.Nothing like 9800 at all.

Browser is already fast as many have said.I guess that takes care of main issues people had with blackberries.

It's not about fastest browser, highest resolution screen etc It's about a good user experience and I think this phone will do that just fine.

Only areas where it will lag is Apps and Games.

But I am not sure how many would want to do that on a bold 9900.
    yes, its really fast & this is an engineering piece, so i'm guessing the official version will be much faster..

BB 9800 is D E A D !!!
    This feels supurb in the hand and also feels very solid (Unlike iphone which feels delicate in the hand)
    This also does not slip off the hand like the iPhone 4.
    Great Reception and sound clarity.
    Great Speaker phone - loud and very clear.
    The screen resolution is something you have to see for yourself to believe very clear.

Browser : Very Nice and very fast. Will be putting up a video on it as well.
    The main thing is that the screen size is bigger, so it gives you a better experience of brwsing. It even has pinch to zoom .
    purijagmohan likes this.
    07-20-11 01:47 AM
    This is utterly annoying.
    07-20-11 01:48 AM

video taken from the bb9900
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    07-20-11 01:50 AM
    Do you think it will realistically be as good or better than the new androids and ip5?

07-20-11 01:56 AM

video taken from the bb9900
    Looks pretty good. I see that it was uploaded straight from the phone. That will be nice to be able to do
    07-20-11 01:57 AM
    The screen has to be glass.. RIm wouldn't use glass for the the storm series and torch series and then use plastic on their flagship touchscreen bold...

Also, any comments on how the screen size is compared to an iPhone? It's obviously smaller, but is browsing and reading menus/emails much harder (like e current Bold series screens are really small and annoying to use for browsing, etc)

Thanks for the videos and pics!
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    07-20-11 01:59 AM
    Thanks hypermaster! Great pictures and video. I envy you.

Curious though, are you SURE it's a plastic screen? I think the capacitive touchscreens are usually always glass with BlackBerrys and most smartphones.

Edit:
    The screen has to be glass.. RIm wouldn't use glass for the the storm series and torch series and then use plastic on their flagship touchscreen bold...

Also, any comments on how the screen size is compared to an iPhone? It's obviously smaller, but is browsing and reading menus/emails much harder (like e current Bold series screens are really small and annoying to use for browsing, etc)

Thanks for the videos and pics!
    Read my mind!
    07-20-11 02:01 AM
    we will have to wait and see about the i5.
    The only thing (& i think its a BIG Thing lacking) is a FRONT FACING CAMERA !!
    07-20-11 02:01 AM
    BTW, the batter on the BB9900 is a 1230mAh battery - have'nt really tested the battery life..
    07-20-11 02:03 AM
    What company do you have it for?

07-20-11 02:10 AM
    BTW, the batter on the BB9900 is a 1230mAh battery - have'nt really tested the battery life..
    Yep. Thanks but we know those specs. I think a lot of us are just curious on how long the phone lasts in realistic settings. I hear they're aiming for the excellent battery life of the 9700. That would be great. If you could update us on that it would be amazing.

The only thing is, to get an accurate understanding you'd have to use it with the radio on and actually use it like it would be used on average.
    07-20-11 02:11 AM
    Do you think it will realistically be as good or better than the new androids and ip5?

I think Bold 9900 doesn't need to have fastest browser in the world it must be fast enough to not be inconvenient.

I think Bold 9900 doesn't need to have smoothest video player in the world it must be smooth enough to not be inconvenient.

What are some of the important factors to smartphone user experience?

‎1.Delightful UI
    2.Fast/Smooth/Responsive OS.
    3.Browsing experience
    4.Gorgeous Screen
    5.Apps/Games
    6.Multimedia experience
    7.Notification system (Push Email notification/Push Facebook
    notifications etc)
    8. Messaging(Email/BBM etc)
    9.Keyboard Quality
    10.Aesthtics & Formfactor (Some like Querty/Querty &
    Trackpad/ Some all touch)
    11.Battery Life

I think If Bold 9900 gets a check for all but point 5. I think this is good enough for me.
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    07-20-11 02:12 AM
    07-20-11 02:12 AM
    I think Bold 9900 doesn't need to have fastest browser in the world it must be fast enough to not be inconvenient.

I think Bold 9900 doesn't need to have smoothest video player in the world it must be smooth enough to not be inconvenient.

What are some of the important factors to smartphone user experience?

‎1.Delightful UI
    2.Fast/Smooth/Responsive OS.
    3.Browsing experience
    4.Gorgeous Screen
    5.Apps/Games
    6.Multimedia experience
    7.Notification system (Push Email notification/Push Facebook
    notifications etc)
    8. Messaging(Email/BBM etc)
    9.Keyboard Quality
    10.Aesthtics & Formfactor (Some like Querty/Querty &
    Trackpad/ Some all touch)
    11.Battery Life

I think If Bold 9900 gets a check for all but point 5. I think this is good enough for me.
    How's video playback on it? Like from sites like youtube? Because right now on my 9650 its horrible lol

07-20-11 02:14 AM
139 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD