Hi,

After sending a bbm message I put my phone next to me. The screen became black and the blackberry doesn't do anything anymore. No red flashing light, nothing.
    Does not charge, does not go on.

Anyonee??
    08-24-12 01:17 PM
    Hi,

After sending a bbm message I put my phone next to me. The screen became black and the blackberry doesn't do anything anymore. No red flashing light, nothing.
    Does not charge, does not go on.

Anyonee??
    did you try a battery pull

few things you can try

1.keep the battery out and plug the charger in....wait about a minute see if red light comes on

2. try another battery

3. plug it into your computer and hold your end key down for a few seconds

4. plug device on charger for about 2 hours (Without battery)

if none of that works then im afraid you have a dead 9900 if you have warranty get a replacement
    Last edited by diok_mhf; 08-24-12 at 02:08 PM.
    08-24-12 01:49 PM
    It is sad that these things keep happening.

Hope you backed it up and it is still under warranty.
    08-24-12 02:22 PM
    @diok_mhf

I tried everything you said but unfortunately it does not work. I am going to send it back and hopes that they can fix it.
    thnx for your help
    08-26-12 02:27 PM
    Sorry about your loss. Same thing happened to my 9900 a few weeks ago and mine was still under the warranty, only 5 months old. I was shocked and disappointed as I've had Blackberrys since the 8310 and have never had anything like this happen. Now, every time I turn off my replacement 9900 or do a battery pull, I get a bit of anxiety until I see the track pad light up. Pathetic, I know but can't be helped. Mine was not able to be fixed.
    08-26-12 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD