Go to Options, Device Applications and see which devices is eating your CPU cycles

Something may stand out at you
    I've got the 9930. Where can you see CPU cycles? I just went and the two places I see apps, I can edit their permissions or delete them. The other place I see a select few where they have their own setup routines. Where's the cpu stuff lurking so I can set aside my blinders and find them?
    03-03-12 06:47 PM
    I found the Evernote sync process eat up a lot of battery power. I only use Evernote so that it will be synced to other computers, not so much to the phone except in an emergency I want to view something I typed.
    03-03-12 07:50 PM
    I've got the 9930. Where can you see CPU cycles? I just went and the two places I see apps, I can edit their permissions or delete them. The other place I see a select few where they have their own setup routines. Where's the cpu stuff lurking so I can set aside my blinders and find them?
    Options > Device > Application Management

Just scroll down from where you saw Delete/Edit Permissions, click on the Application Storage button and select CPU.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-03-12 08:24 PM
    Options > Device > Application Management

Just scroll down from where you saw Delete/Edit Permissions, click on the Application Storage button and select CPU.
    Ah. Thank you very much. I'm reading "battery sucking" slowly and checking what's what. So far nothing has stood out (even BerryWeather was not active very often)
    03-04-12 09:52 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD