My beloved daughter gety her first BlackBerry (Bold9900) as a x-mas gift... I'm very familar with BlackBerry for years... But this happend never before: three (3!!!) devices in a row are showing the same issue. After a battery pull the devices dont reboot resp. run up... The battery is fully loaded and you can switch the buttons several times- nothing happens... After connecting the devices with the charging dock the device needs around ten minutes to charge (nevertheless the battery is full!) and begins to reboot. After another battery pull some seconds later the problems began again- no reboot without charging... I use t-mobile germany OS 7 bundle 1465 (7.0.0.296) Any idea?????? Please help.... Thank you for your effort....
    12-27-11 01:01 PM
    I hate to say it but Blackberry devices (9900) are not what they used to be and many are having problems.

All three devices is very sad.
    anon2100101 likes this.
    12-27-11 01:03 PM
    I hate to say it but Blackberry devices (9900) are not what they used to be and many are having problems.

All three devices is very sad.
    I'm really (really!) a BlackBerry-Addict!!! Call me the one and only Osama bin BlackBerry... I love my Berrys fanatic! But this not fully developed device is disappointing in a unbelieveable way.... For me and my daughter.... Tomorrow I'll get the fourth device... T-mobile tries its best and offers other devices (htc, samsung, iPhone) but my daughter wants her "first BlackBerry"....
    12-27-11 01:13 PM
    I'm really (really!) a BlackBerry-Addict!!! Call me the one and only Osama bin BlackBerry... I love my Berrys fanatic! But this not fully developed device is disappointing in a unbelieveable way.... For me and my daughter.... Tomorrow I'll get the fourth device... T-mobile tries its best and offers other devices (htc, samsung, iPhone) but my daughter wants her "first BlackBerry"....
    I have been using Blackberry from the 950 days and was a bigger addict than anyone here. BUT, there comes a time when you have to stop and use common sense! I hate to say it but get on a life boat before it is too late.
    anon2100101 likes this.
    12-27-11 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD