I'm on the latest OS .580 for my 9930. Today I was in a poor signal area (inside buidling). My wife was next to me with her iPhone 4S. My drain rate was 18% per hour. As my phone was about to die, my wife's had over 75% battery. Both phone were idle.

What a great OS I have for battery life, eh?
    08-26-12 09:30 PM
    Turn off all your unused connections, location services. Pull the battery a few times and your drain should go to 1-3 percent. As for the iphone 4s I have one and it drains 25 percent per hour just sitting there turned off.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-27-12 01:00 AM
    Turn off all your unused connections, location services. Pull the battery a few times and your drain should go to 1-3 percent. As for the iphone 4s I have one and it drains 25 percent per hour just sitting there turned off.

Sounds like the iPhone happens to be broken. Not so sure about the 9900
    08-27-12 03:11 AM
    Since downloading .580 my battery life has been stellar. No need to charge during the day anymore.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-27-12 06:49 AM
    Hmm... Something's not right there. My buddy's house has appaling signal. I still only get 3% Drain though...
    08-27-12 08:20 AM
    Hmm... Something's not right there. My buddy's house has appaling signal. I still only get 3% Drain though...
    How bad is the signal?

I have apps that try to sync every 10 to 15 minutes (Google Voice, perhaps others). In the past I have noticed that after browsing, the battery usage surges. Perhaps some app or even the browser starts draining battery if an internet connected thread cannot complete a connection. Do you ever browse at your buddy's house? Do you have apps that sync in the background?
    08-27-12 10:24 AM

I am not an iphone user but i can guess doing nothing to the great iphone gives you 1% battery drop every minute
    08-27-12 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD