I'm having strange issues with my 9900 since yesterday...
    Yesterday the server was down for most part of the day, so I couldn't receive any emails or other BB services on my phone.

Today that seems solved... however, now my battery is empty and for some reason it can't be charged?!
    I just plugged it into the wall through the USB-connector (like I always do), but it tell me that the power source doesn't deliver the required charge, and that I need to look for another source.
    I tried to plug it into my pc, but nothing happens either!
    ----------------

I changed my OS from .353 to .440 recently, but in between I did have a few successful charging-cycles, so it can't be that?!

Anyone else having problems with charging the battery??
    10-11-11 07:23 AM
    Have you tried a different USB cable?

The BIS was down in many parts of the world to explain yesterday.
    10-11-11 07:25 AM
    I found 440 to have more bugs than 296....I am gonna downgrade tonight if nothing new comes up....

Bugs in 440:

The trackpad cool glow effect fade is gone, now the trackpad light doesn't fade out after leaving your device for a while, it just goes off. I know this is not a big deal, but then again, why upgrade if 296 doesn't have that bug?

• Some users are reporting a bug where their ringtone isn't ringing anymore, I have not experienced this personally but it's worth mentioning
    • It does not offer anything that will make your 9900 considerably better so save yourself the hassle and stay with 296 until something really worthy is available as you mentioned.
    • Battery charging bug, sometimes, you would plug in the charger, and the battery won't charge
    Trackpad and SEND/END/BB/BACK key changing from soft fade out in older versions to just shutoff in .440 should not be considered a bug (and certainly not a deal breaker). Its a program change. Engineers made this change for a reason. I won't speculate as to why nor do I care.
    10-11-11 07:36 AM
    I'm having strange issues with my 9900 since yesterday...
    Yesterday the server was down for most part of the day, so I couldn't receive any emails or other BB services on my phone.

Today that seems solved... however, now my battery is empty and for some reason it can't be charged?!
    I just plugged it into the wall through the USB-connector (like I always do), but it tell me that the power source doesn't deliver the required charge, and that I need to look for another source.
    I tried to plug it into my pc, but nothing happens either!
    ----------------

I changed my OS from .353 to .440 recently, but in between I did have a few successful charging-cycles, so it can't be that?!

Anyone else having problems with charging the battery??
    Same thing happened to me once on .440.... I was using the 9780 wall charger.
    Did a reboot and it was fine.
    Which charger were you using when it happened?
    10-11-11 08:14 AM
    I'm loving the misinformation in this thread...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Fnord likes this.
    10-11-11 08:31 AM
    I use the standard 9900-usb cable to plug it into the wall... since day 1 that I got my 9900 (4 weeks ago)
    10-11-11 08:36 AM
    So it's definitely not a charger issue... OS seems to be the culprit.. I hope it doesn't do this again...
    10-11-11 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD