This morning I take my phone off the carger after all night charge (as usual), but then the battery meter shows a charge of 35%. I go to the option-device and check battery is 35%. I put it to charge for another hour thinking maybe I didn't put it to charge. Ok, check back again and it still shows 35%. I see that when took it off, on the battery icon it showed like it was connected and not the little charging bolt.
    So I proceed to battery pull, but it doesn't work. I do soft reset, nothing works.
    Any suggestions, comments, questions?
    12-08-11 07:24 AM
    Try reloading your OS.
    12-08-11 11:20 AM
    Try reloading your OS.
    I actually just had this problem. Reload the OS (back-up first of course) after you reload the OS make sure you do a daily battery pull, for a few days and it should be fine
    12-08-11 06:11 PM
    I actually just had this problem. Reload the OS (back-up first of course) after you reload the OS make sure you do a daily battery pull, for a few days and it should be fine
    How do I reload the OS?
    12-08-11 09:49 PM
    Well, I took out the battery for a day and then I put it back in, and the battery meter started working and the phone started charging again.
    No OS reload or anything special, but I wonder if u let it rest for a while, does it reload itself?
    Hummmm?
    12-10-11 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD