For those of you who have used the Bold 9900 or own a pre-released phone, can you comment on the battery?

What type of usage am I?
    Call: 15-30minutes
    Text: 50 times
    Internet: 1- 2 hours of constant web browsing
    3G: Always On
    Twitter: 30 tweets
    Mail: Push mail 3-4 accounts

Am I : 1. Heavy usage 2. Moderate usage 3. other choices

My currently android phone with 3g only on when I use it, I get around 4-5 hours max. Seeming people usually leave their mobile network on for their blackberries, will I get atleast 12 hours - 15 hours of life?
    07-24-11 02:12 AM
    Even with the Torch that usage would get you 8-12 hours depending on signal availability

I'd rate your usage low-moderate

I don't have the device to speculate but if you had a 9700 you could expect 12-18h on that battery assuming you are always in 2-3 bar signal strength
    07-24-11 04:31 AM
    my current HTC hd7 is good for about 6 hours use if that. if I start adding calls to that your looking at 4. im a heavy texter and use the internet alot. but if my bold doesn't quite cope I'll just keep a spare battery at work :P
    07-24-11 05:45 AM
    I would think you should still get through the day with the 9900.
    07-24-11 07:18 AM
    For those of you who have used the Bold 9900 or own a pre-released phone, can you comment on the battery?

What type of usage am I?
    Call: 15-30minutes
    Text: 50 times
    Internet: 1- 2 hours of constant web browsing
    3G: Always On
    Twitter: 30 tweets
    Mail: Push mail 3-4 accounts

Am I : 1. Heavy usage 2. Moderate usage 3. other choices

My currently android phone with 3g only on when I use it, I get around 4-5 hours max. Seeming people usually leave their mobile network on for their blackberries, will I get atleast 12 hours - 15 hours of life?
    Your usage is lower than mine on Internet but you use voice more...I don't use Twitter but I live on BBM. I mean I'm parked on BBM the entire day.
    I get through the day on my Torch just fine and often have enough juice to get me to the next morning...however I generally put it in its cradle through the night.
    My rythm has been thrown over the last month or so because of increased BBM but it still lasts the whole of the business day and into the night.
    I have three hotmail and one ancient aol accounts.
    07-24-11 07:29 AM
    You are a social animal!
    07-24-11 10:14 AM
    Me? My thumbs are constantly sore!!! But I have to stay in touch with my love!!!At ALL times!!!!
    07-24-11 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD