Hi everyone, I'm a new blackberry 9900 user. This is my first BB device and I'm loving it. I have some scratches on the bezel that really bothers me and the battery life is awful compare to my iPhone 4.

I would like to know how can I remove scratches on the bezel in a safer way.

Thanks
    09-24-11 02:11 AM
    Welcome to the family!
    Search the forums, there are a lot posts about battery life.
    Bad battery life is mainly caused by apps that aren't closed correctly and bad radio coverage.
    chau1988#CB likes this.
    09-24-11 03:02 AM
    I'm guessing you would have to replace the bezel.

How about buying a case to go over it which will cover the scratches and stop any more happening: maybe the Otterbox Commuter? You'd have to check it does actually cover the scratches as I've read it leaves a little of the bezel showing.
    chau1988#CB likes this.
    09-24-11 03:03 AM
    Bad battery life can be bad batteries as well, what do you mean by bad battery life? We talking 5-6 hours here or more like 12-14 or something? My original battery was junk, 8 hours and it was dead no matter what. The replacement makes it a full day normally and I've got 2 more with the charger pack on their way.
    chau1988#CB likes this.
    09-24-11 03:29 AM
    How did the bezel get scratched?
    09-24-11 06:39 AM
    you can take the phone to a jewelery polisher and have them retouch the bezel, they wont be able to touch up the brushed sides because it will lose the brush look but they can polish the shiny bezel.
    09-24-11 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD