The 100%-92% drop is a known issue with recent OS'.

Have you been doing a full restore each time you try a new OS or wipe and running from scratch?
    I am aware of the 100-92% drop that is a known issue. However then it should stabilize. For the last two OS installs I did not restore any settings or backups. I set them up from scratch.
    ifraser likes this.
    01-05-12 10:30 AM
    Good News for 9900 users. 7.1.0.190 includes the phone Diagnostics.
    Which includes battery drain testing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-12 07:50 AM
    Good News for 9900 users. 7.1.0.190 includes the phone Diagnostics.
    Which includes battery drain testing.
    It also no longer has the 100%-92% battery drop issue...
    01-06-12 10:01 AM
    i am starting to get the fealing this is more of a hardware issue
    i had the stock telus os and the battery wasnt good at all like half hour of talk time and half hour of web 50% drain they replaced the battery and not much change last night i installed the 7.1 190 leak the battery is even worse the phone has been on for four hours and im at 60% no talk 10 minutes of music and half hour of web and hand full of bbm one email account no apps running and i have downloaded was wikitude thats it i think its more to do then os i think some of the phones are duds
    01-06-12 10:45 AM
    i am starting to get the fealing this is more of a hardware issue
    i had the stock telus os and the battery wasnt good at all like half hour of talk time and half hour of web 50% drain they replaced the battery and not much change last night i installed the 7.1 190 leak the battery is even worse the phone has been on for four hours and im at 60% no talk 10 minutes of music and half hour of web and hand full of bbm one email account no apps running and i have downloaded was wikitude thats it i think its more to do then os i think some of the phones are duds
    Makes a lot of sense. Especially since my phone was fine with 440 and no change when ATT upped it to 576. I don't read about a lot about people upping the OS and seeing battery miracles. Then I look at my phone and see crooked bits and light leaks and the answer becomes more obvious. Some committee decided to cut a corner somewhere to save millions. A few disgruntled customers later and, well, you can read the results all over this forum. It's just business. Don't take it personally.
    01-06-12 11:18 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD