plzz reply ,the module net_rim_bb_qm_peer is sucking my battery dry how can i remove it or some thing
    09-05-12 03:21 AM
    09-05-12 03:39 AM
    did you try application resources monitor? you can find it in app world.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    09-05-12 11:16 AM
    I answered (or tried to) the question in another thread, but I guess it was deleted as the op had several threads with the same problem.

It was a little unclear, but it seemed that the problem stemmed from a badly coded theme. I suggested that the op should delete the theme and see if that would fix it.
    Legal Eagle and wolfee48 like this.
    09-05-12 11:50 AM
    did you try application resources monitor? you can find it in app world.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9360 using Tapatalk
    This won't solve the OP's problem entirely. ARM only shuts down applications, specific details are needed as well to assess.

I answered (or tried to) the question in another thread, but I guess it was deleted as the op had several threads with the same problem.

It was a little unclear, but it seemed that the problem stemmed from a badly coded theme. I suggested that the op should delete the theme and see if that would fix it.
    Multpile threads plus a PM to me. Still awaiting an answer with more details or at least a screenshot of BBDA numbers. I agree, sounds like a theme since the OP stated that they just installed it.
    Last edited by dustanh; 09-05-12 at 12:24 PM.
    09-05-12 12:22 PM

plzz reply ,the module net_rim_bb_qm_peer is sucking my battery dry how can i remove it or some thing
    Are you a heavy BBM user? That's a BBM module and obviously if you use BBM often, that module will show up as the biggest power consumer. You would not see that power consumption if you weren't living on BBM.
    09-05-12 01:33 PM
    This won't solve the OP's problem entirely. ARM only shuts down applications, specific details are needed as well to assess.

Multpile threads plus a PM to me. Still awaiting an answer with more details or at least a screenshot of BBDA numbers. I agree, sounds like a theme since the OP stated that they just installed it.
    the bbm usage is 7hr and 3o min this week but i have alot of pending like 250 and 13 group contacts of total about 200
    09-05-12 01:56 PM

thats a screen shot from the screen display option,the theme wount delete
    09-05-12 01:59 PM
    Are you using the 9981?
    09-05-12 02:15 PM
    Are you using the 9981?
    no its the bold 9900
    09-05-12 02:16 PM
    the bbm usage is 7hr and 3o min this week but i have alot of pending like 250 and 13 group contacts of total about 200
    This may be part of the problem. The 250 pending will be "reaching out" and in turn use a lot of power.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-05-12 02:20 PM
    This may be part of the problem. The 250 pending will be "reaching out" and in turn use a lot of power.
    The groups could also be the issue. Every time a member joins a group, the entire group has battery drain. That's been an issue as long as BBM groups existed. When I used BlackBerry and was in groups, we actually checked with members to ensure everyone was near a charger before anyone joined. Otherwise somebody had his/her battery die.
    09-05-12 02:23 PM
    thats why i deleted all off them yesterday
    i will recharge it in 5 min to i can turn on the drain level
    09-05-12 02:25 PM
    Are you a heavy BBM user? That's a BBM module and obviously if you use BBM often, that module will show up as the biggest power consumer. You would not see that power consumption if you weren't living on BBM.
    Good call.
    wolfee48 likes this.
    09-05-12 02:30 PM
    and i leaved all of ma groups but 1
    09-05-12 02:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD