Last night I did a battery pull, before charging my phone. I put the battery back, exactly the way I removed it and plugged it in. This morning, the red led was blinking and my charger was not warm or hot like it usually is after charging. I was panicking and then though I will check the battery. I opened up the cover and saw that the battery was in fact in place...but decided to pull the battery and put it back....ta da the battery was now charging.

Has anyone had any issues with the battery not seating properly? This never happened on my Bold 9000.
    11-24-11 06:15 AM
    Why are you physically pulling your battery out?

Just press Alt + Right Shift + Del for the same effect.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BK_Guji likes this.
    11-24-11 06:24 AM
    Last night I did a battery pull, before charging my phone. I put the battery back, exactly the way I removed it and plugged it in. This morning, the red led was blinking and my charger was not warm or hot like it usually is after charging. I was panicking and then though I will check the battery. I opened up the cover and saw that the battery was in fact in place...but decided to pull the battery and put it back....ta da the battery was now charging.

Has anyone had any issues with the battery not seating properly? This never happened on my Bold 9000.
    This may not be cause by battery not sitting well in there... Some people had their phone nuked or bricked during the charging cycle at night and often it came up with battery issues. According to RIM, this is an OS issue.... what version of OS do you have on your phone?
    11-24-11 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD