Good morning
    I went to bed with 90 percent of battery
    I locked the device with the top button
    I got up in the morning (of course without an alarm clock delay) and the machines are turned off and you can not turn on with batteries are empty
    How is it possible??? Were barely seven hours
    09-25-11 11:01 PM
    check if you have apps open. I bet you do.
    09-25-11 11:07 PM
    This has happened to me too. But I was late for work because of this (alarm never went off) I went to bed with 75% charge and found my phone dead in the morning. Maybe it had to do with a quick charge with my playbook charger right before bed. I think the PB charger gives the phone a wrong sense of charge sometimes. Anyway I am real careful now about shutting down my apps completely before I go to bed. Some apps really do drain the heck out of the battery.
    09-25-11 11:20 PM
    This has happened to me too. But I was late for work because of this (alarm never went off) I went to bed with 75% charge and found my phone dead in the morning. Maybe it had to do with a quick charge with my playbook charger right before bed. I think the PB charger gives the phone a wrong sense of charge sometimes. Anyway I am real careful now about shutting down my apps completely before I go to bed. Some apps really do drain the heck out of the battery.

thank you
    how can i cheak which apps runing on the BB and closed them?
    09-26-11 01:12 PM
    I have read in another thread that a bad batch of batteries was found. With so many battery complaints about the battery this is very possible I would call your carrier and have a new battery sent to you.
    09-26-11 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD