so ever since I downloaded 7.1.0.267 the battery life on my 9900 has been great its always reached 99+ whenever charging and lasts me around a day and a half before charging again ...today I downloaded a theme (mini banner live theme) and ever since I downloaded that my battery percentage always goes up to 92 and does not reach 99+ ...before updating to 7.1.0.267 it was the same it was then fixed after updating and now it has become the same ...why is this? any way to fix it?
    03-20-12 12:26 PM
    You can uninstall the theme. You say it was working before you installed it. You can maybe keep the theme and try downgrading OS versions, though I am pretty sure older builds had that 92-100 battery status bug.
    03-20-12 12:33 PM
    You can uninstall the theme. You say it was working before you installed it. You can maybe keep the theme and try downgrading OS versions, though I am pretty sure older builds had that 92-100 battery status bug.
    Battery pull ? Reset ? Just yesterday I was facing the same issue for the very first time n restarted the phone and done.
    03-21-12 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD