sorry hamster....can i pm you?
    Of course
    09-16-12 07:45 AM
    I'm sorry this is happening to others, but kinda glad I'm not alone!, lol
    09-16-12 07:46 AM
    I did a full wipe and installed the OS fresh. The battery went from full charge to dead within 15 mins. Went to Verizon and grabbed a new battery and it's been fine since! So to answer my own question, it was the battery after all.
    09-16-12 09:56 PM
    thanks for the continued dialog m23haz and others.

Ive got a bold 9900 running os 7.1.0.523, and with EDGE, my battery goes on for 12hours no problem. I barely get 5 with i turn on H+. is that normal ?
    09-18-12 11:20 AM
    like the OP said try a wipe and reinstall the OS. Also make sure that you do a alt l,g,l,g. I noticed you are on VZW. This sounds silly but always check your app settings and see if you have something set to run upon reboot. Good luck.
    09-18-12 11:32 AM
    like the OP said try a wipe and reinstall the OS. Also make sure that you do a alt l,g,l,g. I noticed you are on VZW. This sounds silly but always check your app settings and see if you have something set to run upon reboot. Good luck.
    are you refering to my quote ? Im with Rogers (canadian) and not verizon... i used one of those shrink your os things and thought that it would have made things better for me.

Or maybe I should try the latest leak ?
    09-18-12 12:39 PM
    My TMo 9900 had a similar problem
    It was the BeWeather App, that was draining my battery; delete it, & install the WeatherChannel App.
    Try to install Application Resource Monitor APP; this monitors all the Apps.,that are draining your battery.
    Had to change the settings on my Scoremobile APP.
    Problem solved!
    09-18-12 02:00 PM
    Same thing happens to me at almost the same time everyday for the past 3 weeks. The battery takes a nose-dive from like 80 down to 8 all at once and sometimes I'm not even using it
    It's not the OS and I've even gone back to the default theme for a day and it still happens. I'm not one for a lot of apps so other than WhatsApp, BatteryEx, Meterberry, and a couple of utility apps like QL and SixTools....all of which I've had for a long time. This is just very strange and is happening to more people than myself
    09-21-12 02:33 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD