So I admit it - I was tempted by the sweet nectar. I have sinned. It seemed like such a good idea at the time. It all made sense.

Yes, I went to iWorld for a month. Had me an iPhone 4 in all its glory. Experienced the best that iPhone had to offer. Push email - yes, it's as fast as Blackberry's. More apps. Bigger screen. Front facing camera. Skype. An actual function Facebook application. AF camera. Hot women. Sexy clubs. ETC.

But I honest to god missed my Blackberry. I had about a 50% accuracy rate typing on it. And I was sick of writing my 9 mistresses illegible messages and it took 10x the amount of time to accurately message, infinitely increasing the amount of time I had to spend "tending" to these women.

I picked up a Blackberry 9900 yesterday off of Craigslist. It's good to be back. I'll miss the sexy clubs, women and the fast life a little bit. But at least I'll be able to communicate. And I realized I don't really use the flashy things in iWorld - Skype, Front facing camera - I used a whole 2 times just for jokes.

Feels good to be back. Please accept me back - I was thinking of you the whole time. Really.
    11-23-11 12:41 PM
    Welcome back!
    11-23-11 01:13 PM
    all your base belong to us
    11-23-11 01:15 PM
    Those sexy iwomen don't hold a candle to bb beotch LOL. Glad you're glad to be back.
    11-23-11 01:21 PM
    Welcome Back, Wangta...

Enjoy your 9900..it's a great device...
    11-23-11 01:24 PM
    Glad to hear you made it back safely. Welcome Back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-11 01:37 PM
    Thanks guys! Plus, the iphone forums are weird - totally different feel to the userbase.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    11-23-11 02:00 PM
    Plus, the iphone forums are weird - totally different feel to the userbase.
    I agree!!!
    11-23-11 02:06 PM
    Good to see those who strayed return to the BB flock. Haha, welcome back!

11-23-11 02:52 PM
    all your base belong to us
    it's "all your base are belong to us" get it right man

to the OP, what BB did you have before going to the iphone?
    11-23-11 02:56 PM
    I went Bold 9700 to Torch 9800 to iPhone4 and now back to Bold 9900 and Desire S.

Missed the keypad of the previous BB's so came back but then missed a few apps of the iphone, so thought, sod it, Ill get a HTC for that, lol

Steve
    11-23-11 03:41 PM
    You had it for a week? No surprise you weren't used to it; it takes time to learn to type on virtual keyboards, and those things like FFC and Skype and such aren't going to be used every single week.
    11-23-11 05:06 PM
    sin?by changing phones?now thats just plain dummy thought.sin is being an unfaithful wife by leaving the husband in bad times-which the vows clearly state you have to stick with through good and bad,i may add.
    11-23-11 06:30 PM
    sin?by changing phones?now thats just plain dummy thought.sin is being an unfaithful wife by leaving the husband in bad times-which the vows clearly state you have to stick with through good and bad,i may add.
    Lighten up - he was being facetious.

11-23-11 06:40 PM
    now all you need is to pick up a sale price Playbook and you'll be all set!

It's good to try what the competition has to offer, makes everyone a better consumer and pushes change. Glad you liked BB enough to come back
    11-23-11 11:02 PM
    Welcome back. I came back after a little over a year with the Iphone4 so I understand how you feel.
    11-24-11 12:55 AM
  17. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    ah...nothin sexier than a black bb9900 and a Playbook! lol
    11-24-11 01:04 AM
    So I admit it - I was tempted by the sweet nectar. I have sinned. It seemed like such a good idea at the time. It all made sense.

Yes, I went to iWorld for a month. Had me an iPhone 4 in all its glory. Experienced the best that iPhone had to offer. Push email - yes, it's as fast as Blackberry's. More apps. Bigger screen. Front facing camera. Skype. An actual function Facebook application. AF camera. Hot women. Sexy clubs. ETC.

But I honest to god missed my Blackberry. I had about a 50% accuracy rate typing on it. And I was sick of writing my 9 mistresses illegible messages and it took 10x the amount of time to accurately message, infinitely increasing the amount of time I had to spend "tending" to these women.

I picked up a Blackberry 9900 yesterday off of Craigslist. It's good to be back. I'll miss the sexy clubs, women and the fast life a little bit. But at least I'll be able to communicate. And I realized I don't really use the flashy things in iWorld - Skype, Front facing camera - I used a whole 2 times just for jokes.

Feels good to be back. Please accept me back - I was thinking of you the whole time. Really.

I too has strayed into the wilds 2 years back....I bought a Tour in 2009....that was my first bb and it was the best phone ever....till my friend showed off his iToy 3gs in front of me...the ui was so smooth..and for sure I felt inferior...my tour, even though it was a great phone, it was plagued with the famous bb hourglass sign....there was virtually no good games available...

And at last, I gave in to the temptations...I bought the iToy...as I strayed deeper into the wilds...suddenly I found out I was locked in this steel-walled apple garden...I yearn for freedom...I jailbreaked it...but still it wasn't enough...one day I stumbled upon a piece of gingerbread in the garden...it was the key out of the garden....and I took it....it was a Desire HD....it was a great phone....but...I missed something...something's is just not right

Then one day as my wife was BBM'ing her friends....I laid beside her and watch...God, the feel of a physical keyboard...the clicky sound it made...its so gratifying...

So here I am with my Bold 9900....the best BB ever...and my confession...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    nikolas4129 likes this.
    11-24-11 06:12 AM

Welcome back...and I know where you are coming from.

I ventured into the dark world of iPhone 4S for a period of a whole 36 hours!!! As soon as I picked up my new iSin device I knew I had made a terrible mistake.

After spending a couple of hours talking to my Bold 9900 for forgiveness I am happy to report that my Bold is in my pocket once again and never leaving my side.
    11-24-11 07:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD