Anyone else having this?
    I press on the back button and it keeps bringing up my active icons page... i rebooted it last time and it worked, but it just happened again.

i can't get back, and if i hit 'end call' to clear it, it happens when i go back in again.
    08-12-11 09:46 PM
    08-12-11 10:41 PM
    Anyone else having this?
    I press on the back button and it keeps bringing up my active icons page... i rebooted it last time and it worked, but it just happened again.

i can't get back, and if i hit 'end call' to clear it, it happens when i go back in again.
    Another poster had this problem too, he cleared it up with a couple of battery pulls. Try that it always seems to work for me.
    08-13-11 12:21 AM
    I've also been having this problem. I've called Rogers twice about it. They've had me do battery pulls to fix it, but I'd lik3 a better solution...
    08-15-11 09:48 AM
    this needs to be a sticky

upgrade to the vodafone release

back bug fixed
    08-15-11 10:32 AM
    I have this same problem. I really hope RIM comes up with a fix for this fast. I love this phone but this is p**ssing me off big time. Just got it yesterday.
    08-16-11 08:42 AM
    When it happens to me I press the lock button at the top and then press it again to unlock, seems to work then.
    08-16-11 09:10 AM
    This was a ridiculous "miss" by whoever bug tested this software bundle....It's present on the Rogers .261 OS. The quick fix is to lock and unlock the device using the top button which gets rid of the bug.

The solution is to upgradge to the Vodafone .296 official release.....have not seen this issue once since upgrading.....and oh ya, the battery life did improve with this update.
    08-16-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD