ok. im not sure if this is common or just normal. my 9900 is my first bb and im so glade i joined the bb family since nearly all my fam have it :/.. who would of thought i would join after rejection for years !! lol

anyway... my question when i want to go back on youtube oR internet it most of the time quit the page and i have to start again. so i was wondering is that normal? and how do i fix it? i had it since the old update and still have it. any help would be appreciated . Thank You.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-26-12 01:31 PM
    assuming it's a normal matter will all bb.

04-26-12 06:45 PM
    I've added you on my BBM, feel free to ask questions. I'm in no way a genius, but am able to help with some things.
    04-26-12 08:28 PM
    Youtube does that with mine too sometimes. Open browser/menu/options make sure the box for "Enable Browser Shortcuts" is checked. Then you can press "G" to get to your start page. Back should take you back. "S" wll open Options. "Spacebar" scroll down. Alt + Spacebar=scroll up. "T" for top and "B" for bottom.

There are also shortcuts you can use when not in the browser,change "Universal Search" to "Application Shortcuts". These are native bb shortcuts and work like hotkeys. From your homescreen press Menu/Optioms.

This link is a bit dated but most of the shortcuts still apply to Os7. Enjoy!

The Ultimate Blackberry Phone Tips and Tricks < Hardware < PCWorld India How To < PCWorld.in
    04-27-12 12:12 AM
    I've added you on my BBM, feel free to ask questions. I'm in no way a genius, but am able to help with some things.

Thanks sharma.. Request approved..

04-27-12 05:02 AM
    Youtube does that with mine too sometimes. Open browser/menu/options make sure the box for "Enable Browser Shortcuts" is checked. Then you can press "G" to get to your start page. Back should take you back. "S" wll open Options. "Spacebar" scroll down. Alt + Spacebar=scroll up. "T" for top and "B" for bottom.

The Ultimate Blackberry Phone Tips and Tricks < Hardware < PCWorld India How To < PCWorld.in

Thank You Very Much! that helped a lot...!!

04-27-12 05:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD