Deciding on new phone.
    How well does the auto spell feature work on this phone? My Tour lets me know the word is spelled incorrectly, but doesnt give the option to automatically insert correct spelling. My wifes IPhone does.
    How well does the auto spell work on 9900 when emailing?
    09-10-11 11:21 AM
    That's actually the one feature I find to be quite a lot worse than on my 9700, unless there is some hidden setting somewhere I missed. On my 9700 I would get a scrollable menu with lots of suggestions, on my 9900 however I only get 2 or 3 suggestions. I am from Denmark so I'm primarily talking about the Danish suggestions.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 11:39 AM
    Yeah, that sounds right. Does the 9900 do predictive text well?
    09-10-11 11:39 AM
    How well does this feature work on the new Bold? MY Tour doesnt do it all, my wifes IPhone does it very well. THis is a feature that I like and will helpme decide which phone to by. Cant try one out at the local Telus store, so thought I would ask you ....
    Thank you.
    09-12-11 11:17 AM
    With predictive spelling turned off, you can misspell a word, tap it, and see spellcheck alternatives to what you typed.

So if you type waht and then tap the word, it will show "want," "watt," "what," and "wait" as potential corrections.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-12-11 11:23 AM
    it definitely under settings option on 9900, if it was on 9700 it unlikely to be no option on 9900, just mess around on settings and you will find, too bad I'm not yet own 9900 to help
    09-12-11 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD