Hey guys,

anyone have any problems so far with a BB 9900 unlocked for ATT?

we just put in the unlock code and it should work right? No manual service book getting or host routing tables? I know that it won't work on 3G if you have a tmobile version...but I just want to know if anyone has been using it and has had any problems.

THanks
    08-31-11 03:41 PM
    What carrier brand is on the 9900 you have? Unlocking is a simple process and where ever you got the unlocking code from should provide instructions on how to do it. Search here or on Google.

Are you saying you need the service books? If so, log into BIS and send them.
    08-31-11 04:10 PM
    i've been using an unlocked rogers/telus on at&t for over a week now and everything has been working great...no issues so far
    08-31-11 06:28 PM
    no issues for a few people i know.
    08-31-11 06:30 PM
    i've been using an unlocked rogers/telus on at&t for over a week now and everything has been working great...no issues so far
    Are you able to send/receive emails? Or should I ask; what services are blocked?
    08-31-11 06:38 PM
    absolutely, i transferred over both of my email accounts to the new phone with no problems.
    i haven't encountered any blocked services as of yet.
    i've heard that visual voicemail won't work but i've never used that so it's not an issue with me.
    08-31-11 06:44 PM
    Rogers, Telus, Bell, Virgin will work no problem because all the 9900's have the same frequencies and are compatible with at&t.
    08-31-11 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD