when I tried to upgrade my iphones to BOLD 9900 the online att price shown is 300$. is this the case with anyone else? when I callled customer service, they cannot do anything cuz they cannot control the online order. Please let me know what could be done and if anyone ele has the same problem
    11-06-11 02:31 PM
    when I tried to upgrade my iphones to BOLD 9900 the online att price shown is 300$. is this the case with anyone else? when I callled customer service, they cannot do anything cuz they cannot control the online order. Please let me know what could be done and if anyone ele has the same problem
    If your eligible for an upgrade, it's $199. Full price is $549.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-06-11 02:33 PM
    Possible you're eligible for a partial upgrade? I've seen that before (though not recently), depending on what your previous phone purchase was. I recall some time ago I had a partial discount after 1 year into a 2-year contract, and a full discount after 2 years. I think.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-06-11 02:37 PM
    I have waited 2.5 years just for this phone. I do not have any problem when upgrading to iphone 4s but this outright rediculous. I'm a customer for 5 years and this is what they do? this is outright rediculous. There is no other chance for me. I guess I need to get used to yelling at a phone from now
    11-06-11 03:15 PM
    Well there you go. If you just upgraded to an iPhone 4S you're not going to get another full discount on a device just because you've been a customer for 5 years. If it has been less than 30 days (or 14, depending on where you live) since you upgraded to the iPhone simply return it and exchange it for the Bold.
    11-06-11 03:20 PM
    I have waited 2.5 years just for this phone. I do not have any problem when upgrading to iphone 4s but this outright rediculous. I'm a customer for 5 years and this is what they do? this is outright rediculous. There is no other chance for me. I guess I need to get used to yelling at a phone from now
    Don't get bent out of shape....just go to the store and get one. Again, if you are not in contract, they are $199.

And you've waited 2 1/2 years for this phone? It wasn't known about that long ago.
    11-06-11 03:21 PM
    Maybe try going into an AT&T store?
    11-06-11 03:22 PM
    NO NO NO The iphone I was talking about was the iphone 3G which I had for 2.5 years. If ATT does not want to sell these phones then they should not. Instead of saying one thing and doing the other.
    11-06-11 03:23 PM
    NO NO NO The iphone I was talking about was the iphone 3G which I had for 2.5 years. If ATT does not want to sell these phones then they should not. Instead of saying one thing and doing the other.
    Dude (or Dudette), it'll all be okay.
    11-06-11 03:23 PM
    I'm with the others. Go into a physical store to deal with the situation. If the website shows you're eligible for an upgrade, then there shouldn't be a problem. You may also want to call customer service again. Sometimes it takes the right person to help you a bit more. They can at least confirm you're upgrade eligible. They may also be able to send you to a tech support person that deals with their website. Don't give so soon.
    11-06-11 03:26 PM
    Oh, okay. Well thanks for clearing that up. I would suggest calling AT&T or visiting a corporate store. Though I understand the convenience of ordering online, that is not your only option for getting one, and certainly no one is forcing you to buy online, or even buy the phone at all.

I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding on your account and nothing to get so worked up over. These things have solutions.
    Lyls likes this.
    11-06-11 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD