I've had the same data plan since 2008 I just upgraded to the 9900 from the 9700.

I have "unlimited" data and al though I know they throttle speeds at certain limits my question is will i have to change my plan to the crappie 4G ones in order to get fauxG on the 9900?

All of my logic says no but sometimes att. Can be crazy. I didn't have to agree to a data plan change nor and when I asked they said OK but I just wanna make sure.
    03-14-12 12:55 PM
    I like you upgraded from the 9700 on att to a 9900 with an unlimited data plan and so far so good (but with att fingers crossed) fauxg speeds I also installed the .267 leak and battery life and features are great! So enjoy this awesome phone.
    raymond likes this.
    03-14-12 01:21 PM
    no, you don't have to upgrade. i actually tried to upgrade to the "4G" plan since it was the same size and price as the one i have and it said i couldn't upgrade to it with my device...
    raymond likes this.
    03-14-12 01:27 PM
    Awesome Thx guys. Appreciate the help!!
    03-14-12 03:25 PM
    When I upgraded from my 9000 to my 9900 they had to switch me to a 4G blackberry data plan which took a bit since no one at the store seemed to know how to activate it. Yeah I wasn't too impressed with the whole experience thats for sure but they said I couldn't keep my old plan it had to be rolled over to the 4g blackberry plans. But who knows I hate dealing with at&t sales people.
    03-14-12 04:46 PM
    When I upgraded from my 9000 to my 9900 they had to switch me to a 4G blackberry data plan which took a bit since no one at the store seemed to know how to activate it. Yeah I wasn't too impressed with the whole experience thats for sure but they said I couldn't keep my old plan it had to be rolled over to the 4g blackberry plans. But who knows I hate dealing with at&t sales people.
    That stinks man. So far so good. Leaked os got everything back on the device save for a few apps (dictionary.com) threw in the sim and I was golden!!

Now I just gotta play with smarttags and mobile hotshot for my pb and I'll be perfect!!!
    03-14-12 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD