I am very knowledgeable of loading up leaked os upgrades before but this one in particular is being a real pain in the . I downloaded the leak from megaupload, then opened the file and then deleted the vendor like usual. I opened my BB Desktop Manager cause it seems easier, it recognized the file and started to then upgrade but once it began, it never started and just said "Connecting to DVM" or what it says upon beginning and my phone shuts off and then it ends.

Can someone please help?
    01-21-12 03:42 PM
    remove the battery for 10 seconds then reinsert it, then restart your pc and try again
    01-21-12 03:46 PM
    Everytime it says "Connecting to Boot Rom" my phone automatically restarts and then there goes the upgrade fail...I have restarted my comp and phone but it just continuously does it
    01-21-12 04:12 PM
    I keep getting this when I try to upgrade now after the random restart
    01-21-12 04:16 PM
    I followed these instruction an installed it without any problems

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    01-21-12 04:18 PM
    My Blackberry isn't nuked so the pin shows up everytime, even removing the battery it shows up soon as I insert...
    01-21-12 04:27 PM
    I am very knowledgeable of loading up leaked os upgrades before but this one in particular is being a real pain in the . I downloaded the leak from megaupload, then opened the file and then deleted the vendor like usual. I opened my BB Desktop Manager cause it seems easier, it recognized the file and started to then upgrade but once it began, it never started and just said "Connecting to DVM" or what it says upon beginning and my phone shuts off and then it ends.

Can someone please help?
    Search your c: drive for a second vendor file. I've noticed that 2 show up if you have 64-bit windows.

Fulfilling my Crackberry addiction from my 9930 via Tapatalk
    01-21-12 04:46 PM
    I've used Delete Vendor XML and it deleted both the vendors but I think I may have come across something thats working so thanks everything if this is successful. I haven't ever had this sort of problem before so I'm confused but hoping this works.
    01-21-12 05:04 PM
    try to use bb boss to delete unneeded apps and vendor files, backup your device than wipe it and do the install. it should work like that
    01-21-12 09:27 PM
    My Blackberry isn't nuked so the pin shows up everytime, even removing the battery it shows up soon as I insert...
    happened to me as well at first, it worked on another computer tho
    01-22-12 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD