Are there any pictures of the white Bold 9900 yet?
    07-06-11 08:09 AM
    Hello Stitch.

I don't think so but I wanna see it NAO.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 09:07 AM
    Googled all days 3 days ago. Didn't see anything nor read anything about one being manufactured.
    07-06-11 10:21 AM
    Hello Stitch.

I don't think so but I wanna see it NAO.

"Meega Nala Kweesta!"
    07-06-11 10:46 AM
    Googled all days 3 days ago. Didn't see anything nor read anything about one being manufactured.
    It's coming alright, but no pics yet... Blackberry Bold 9900 Sim Free Smartphone - White:Amazon:Electronics

07-06-11 10:47 AM
    It's coming alright, but no pics yet... Blackberry Bold 9900 Sim Free Smartphone - White:Amazon:Electronics

Thanks.I remember seing the Amazon UK pre-order listing but it didn't have a pic and I couldn't find any pics online.
    07-06-11 10:51 AM
    UK only from what i have seen so far.

white blackberry bold 9900 - Bing
    07-06-11 10:53 AM

Yea i got that. Didn't think it was worth even posting with no pic. I hope they stick to rim and not the new apple bs. You know, drop the black one first then the white right before the next model. That drives me nuts.
    07-06-11 11:08 AM
    I spoke to a rep who gave me inside information, he told me it's gonna look like the black one, except white.

I'll let you know as the story develops.
    jlb21, tliolos, abass and 3 others like this.
    07-06-11 11:41 AM
    I spoke to a rep who gave me inside information, he told me it's gonna look like the black one, except white.

LMAO.......that's great!!!

07-06-11 11:54 AM

Ground breaking information....STOP THE PRESSES!!
    07-06-11 12:21 PM

From Google :3 Looks shopped but lol! Still nice to look at :3
    07-06-11 02:24 PM
    the battery door should be white as well but i'll still get the black one lol
    07-06-11 02:36 PM
    I lust after the white phone but after seeing my friends present bold in white I'll stick to a black device. The white shows chips and cracks too obviously and I am prone to dropping stuff while both drunk and sober.
    07-06-11 02:45 PM
    I lust after the white phone but after seeing my friends present bold in white I'll stick to a black device. The white shows chips and cracks too obviously and I am prone to dropping stuff while both drunk and sober.
    I could never do a white phone for the same reason
    07-06-11 03:48 PM
    White also yellows over time...
    07-06-11 03:58 PM
    White also yellows over time...
    racist.........
    07-06-11 04:08 PM
    racist.........
    It's true! Every Caucasian in Vancouver now knows how to use chopsticks.

Seriously though, white does get dirty very easily. This could be a good thing though: it will actually encourage the user to clean the phone from time to time.

Last edited by Masahiro; 07-06-11 at 05:36 PM.
    07-06-11 05:33 PM
    Preaching to the choir bros, I always go for black, it's slick.
    07-06-11 06:03 PM
    Anyone who says white yellows over time has either never owned a white 9780, or needs to bathe more. Mine looks as white as the day I bought it, the only discoloration on the device is the battery door and that's easily replaced.

And yes, that white 9900 was PS'd.
    07-06-11 07:35 PM
    No way the trackpad will be white!
    07-07-11 08:45 AM
    No way the trackpad will be white!
    Yeah, I have heard many different times that the trackpad simply cannot be white due to the sensors inside that read your finger movements. There is something about that clear black color that makes it work, white supposedly would not allow the trackpad to work anymore or nearly as well as the current black ones or something

ANYWAYS! How many people want the trackpad to dual as a fingerprint reader? My laptop has a fingerprint reader built in and its phenomenal.. CMON RIM!! Do something crazy and different for a change [;
    07-07-11 10:20 AM
    The trackpad is actually a tiny low-res camera (not a finger print sensor) that detects finger movement. The trackpad also isn't coloured black. It's transparent and slightly purple.

07-07-11 03:33 PM
    im gonna stick with black.
    07-07-11 03:50 PM
    The trackpad is actually a tiny low-res camera (not a finger print sensor) that detects finger movement. The trackpad also isn't coloured black. It's transparent and slightly purple.

"clear black color" and i know its not a finger print sensor... I said it would be cool if they added one of them in there >.>
    07-07-11 04:41 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD