So I have 2 BB Id's and I have apps on one bbID that I want to get
    But the documentation I have read says you have to wipe a os 7 device
    Before you can user a separate bbID. Does anyone have any ideas

I have access to both bbIDs its just I have purchases on one I can't
    Seem to access because of the wipe phone rule
    02-01-12 11:42 PM
    I think you can log in with one ID download the apps you want and then log out and log back in with the other and download it. I don't have two IDs but that's what I think you should be able to do. You cannot have 2 BB IDs on BB protect.
    02-01-12 11:50 PM
    Begs the question - why do you need 2 BBID's? By the way, you can change the BB ID on any phone through setup...i just tried it and it works...go to options>> and type "blackberry". You can figure out the rest easily.
    Last edited by FBA; 02-02-12 at 12:17 AM.
    02-02-12 12:05 AM
    Well I used to be able to log in and swap bbId's in os 6 but now it tells
    Me its already being used when I try the email address

I went to that options/bbID section already it does not let me swap
    BBID
    02-02-12 03:11 AM
    alright so I went and tried it out, I wiped the device of the emails and so on to try to get my apps off the there ID, I logged in and was able to download the app in this case it was pacman namco version.

it worked while I was using that BB ID, but when I switched back it would not longer work
    it told me that the app was not authorized to work with that BB ID !

so anyone thinking OS 7 is the same as OS 6 this is how it works, your trapped in your BB ID for life. You will not be able to move other purchases to the new ID if you have changed IDs for any reason.

so I am stuck with my benny chow version of packman which I think is a bit better but its not full screen
    02-02-12 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD