Hello!

I have been experiencing some "issues" (if you may call as so) with the application storage memory on my 9900 (v.7.1.0.342).
    Over the past week, the application memory has dropped from 145 mb to 15 mb and keeps going down.
    This started to happening 2 weeks ago and the way to get around to this, I found, was to restart the device (I uninstalled an application and noticed this).

Rundown on what apps I have and use:

Whatsapp
    Viber
    Twitter and Facebook (that came with the phone)
    Spotify (Offline playlists, stored in the memory card)
    Dropbox
    NetworkTrafficControl

Note that I do not have BIS, since I'm in Sweden over the summer for work and there are no good deals on BIS-plans, so I'm simply using pay as you go and WiFi. The provider is Tele2, and I've typed in the APN adress (in the TCP IP option) to be able to connect to the internet through the browswer and read news and check facebook and twitter (Yes, sounds awful but it's not for a long time!)

It should be noted that I'm fairly new to Blackberrys (had it for 1 months) so spare me from insults on how obvious this issue might be

Learning and listening and reading, but haven't come up with anything for this.

Regards,

(Also, sorry if this "issue" has been posted before, but I have tried to look through the 9900/9930 forum and it might have missed my radar since it's early in the morning here in Sweden.)
    06-17-12 12:19 AM
    There are threads about the 9900 memory leak. Keep searching and you should find some of them. Otherwise reboot when need be. Until a solution arrives.
    06-17-12 05:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD