My application memory keeps going up and down, even when I haven't downloaded any new apps or updating them, can someone please tell me why it is doing this.
    10-03-12 02:13 PM
    It has always been like this... also known as memory leak. A battery pull or reboot will bring back the memory lost, but then will remain to change up and down.

Not an issue to worry about. You shouldn't have to reboot that much (once every week or so).

I'm sitting at about -40 MB right now and my device is running good.
    10-03-12 02:22 PM
    thanks just thought it was something wrong with the phone, but thanks for letting me not worry
    10-03-12 02:27 PM
    thanks just thought it was something wrong with the phone, but thanks for letting me not worry
    The up and down course is due to apps using the memory and the OS releasing the used space in time. If the downward course is prolonged or too severe then a battery pull is in order. Otherwise as the change occurs up and down that is not a worry at all.
    10-03-12 02:37 PM
    If you pay attention you’ll see that the browser and messages thru Application Management are a good part of the memory change… I noticed that my memory is more stable when connected via wifi while I’m at work.
    10-03-12 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD