Hi .

Apple Board member and J. Crew CEO, Mickey Drexler, has been filmed in a new CNBC documentary. What has caught some users to their surprise is Drexler’s use of a BlackBerry Bold 9900 instead of an Apple iPhone. You can see the Bold 9900 at around 21 seconds in the video.

Drexler has been a member of Apple’s board since 1999, though appears to prefer his Blackberry device. Goes to show not everyone prefers the iPhone, even those directly associated with Apple’s business. Though, it is unclear if Drexler was also wearing J. Crew during the video.

What do you think about ?

You can see in this link:

link:
    Apple Board Member Uses a BlackBerry (Video) | N4BB - News for BlackBerry - forums, leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews
    Last edited by Luckyman6886; 05-30-12 at 05:11 AM.
    05-30-12 05:08 AM
    He was stealing ideas from Blackberry...
    05-30-12 09:00 AM
    He needed a phone that actually worked for him.

I had an iPhone and it sucked. Kept it a month and bought a 9810 full price.
    Chrisy and shemaree09 like this.
    05-30-12 09:13 AM
    05-30-12 09:21 AM
    He needed a phone that actually worked for him.

I had an iPhone and it sucked. Kept it a month and bought a 9810 full price.
    Yes. I think so
    05-30-12 10:40 AM
    I'm not really reading anything into this, he just uses a phone that he likes....so do I
    Willard814 likes this.
    05-30-12 10:46 AM
    The video speaks for itself... BlackBerry phones get the job done!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    05-30-12 11:15 AM
    The video speaks for itself... BlackBerry phones get the job done!
    Depends on what job needs to be done.
    05-30-12 12:18 PM
    LMAO You'll never get a blow job from a cell phone, I'm 100% on that! Other than that the Blackberry can handle ANY job!

Curious, what job can't you do with a Blackberry that you can do with an iPhone?
    05-30-12 01:21 PM
    I needs reliability and stability..
    At his position you can't expect iPhone/ Android/ WinMo to hold castle for long...
    Old is still in demand..
    Something's never die....
    05-30-12 01:41 PM
    So you figure there's nobody on RIM's board of directors using an iPhone?
    05-30-12 01:54 PM
    Frankly, if more RIM board members used other devices... oh never mind...

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    Willard814 likes this.
    05-30-12 01:55 PM
    who cares? maybe its his business phone, required by his company. maybe its his personal choice to use it? who cares what he uses, as maybe his position on the board of directors doesnt require him to use one of their phones.
    05-30-12 11:19 PM
    Frankly, if more RIM board members used other devices... oh never mind...

Mobile post via Tapatalk
    But you need to come here and say that...I don't need to go to Android Central or imore to prove anything. You can't stop coming here. Why is that? I've used android devices way more than I wish I had. They struggle. But I never visited the Android forums for anything beyond a fix. You are always here. Why?
    05-30-12 11:39 PM
    Being on a board of a company doesn't mean you have to use products from that company. It's personal preference. As for him, he'd prefer typing on a keyboard than poking the screen with his fingers.
    05-30-12 11:57 PM
    Yes, you right!
    05-31-12 06:09 AM
    But you need to come here and say that...I don't need to go to Android Central or imore to prove anything. You can't stop coming here. Why is that? I've used android devices way more than I wish I had. They struggle. But I never visited the Android forums for anything beyond a fix. You are always here. Why?
    LOL. Because I can be, and I feel welcome?

I guess our last talk through left you chapped, but this is silly. Since you asked, I have a couple polite suggestions:

• You can buy the site and change the URL to d_march.com and freeze me out
    • Report me. Here's an email: admin AT crackberry.com
    • (easiest, IMHO) just ignore me here.

I purchase several BBs annually (two of them active), and the others given to people who really treasure them elsewhere. I understand the recent announcements have us all shaken, but we are all enthusiasts, so I'm sure we can make this work.

I highly suggest the ignore option. I cannot be so important that you have to read my posts, can I?
    05-31-12 06:22 AM
    Wow. I feel a feud coming on between a few members! Haha

But if you work for a clothing company, you usually have to wear their clothes. If you work at hollister, or abercrombie, they make you wear their clothes if you work there. So being on the apple board, I'm surprised they don't require him to use an iphone.
    05-31-12 09:08 AM
    Wow. I feel a feud coming on between a few members! Haha

But if you work for a clothing company, you usually have to wear their clothes. If you work at hollister, or abercrombie, they make you wear their clothes if you work there. So being on the apple board, I'm surprised they don't require him to use an iphone.
    There is a chasm between "board member" and "wage slave."
    05-31-12 09:24 AM
    There is a chasm between "board member" and "wage slave."
    Big one... particularly when you consider that in big companies, directors are recruited for prestige as they are for their oversight.

Prem Watsa is the Chancellor at Waterloo, IIRC. Who's gonna tell him where his kids can go to school?
    05-31-12 10:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD