I think my Bold 9930's screen is toast. I need to be able to see what's on it so I can do a wipe and reload the OS. It's impossible to reload the OS and run through all the settings without seeing what's on the screen. Is there a utility I can use to "mirror" my Bold's screen output?
    07-23-12 02:53 PM
    If you just want to see if your screen has a hardware fault you can use BBSAK to take a screenshot of your screen. If you want something more real time you can look up BB Screen Stream it's free and should work for what you need it for.
    07-23-12 03:13 PM
    Not too familiar with BBSAK, but I'll try that tonight. Will also try BB Screen Stream. But I just did a remote wipe through BB Protect's web site. Does that mean I'll need to reload the OS first before I can us BBSAK or Screen Stream?

If you just want to see if your screen has a hardware fault you can use BBSAK to take a screenshot of your screen. If you want something more real time you can look up BB Screen Stream it's free and should work for what you need it for.
    07-23-12 03:17 PM
    No the OS stays intact, only all your personal data and third party apps are deleted. Basically the equivalent of doing a security wipe from your phone.
    07-23-12 04:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD