Is there anyway to keep the home screen on while charging the 99xx? All I can find is keeping the clock on. Nothing about keeping the home screen on for longer than 2 minutes.

thx
    01-08-12 02:44 PM
    Leave It On app is what you need.
    len5 likes this.
    01-08-12 02:57 PM
    Is there anyway to keep the home screen on while charging the 99xx? All I can find is keeping the clock on. Nothing about keeping the home screen on for longer than 2 minutes.

thx
    Go into clock options and change the charge option to do nothing, you have it set to display clock.
    01-08-12 03:11 PM
    Setting it to do nothing just omits the clock but home screen still turns off after 2min.
    01-08-12 03:30 PM

thx
    This should be perfect to answer you're question.

http://crackberry.com/how-change-wha...ckberry-device
    01-08-12 03:31 PM
    This should be perfect to answer you're question.

http://crackberry.com/how-change-wha...ckberry-device
    No, it doesn't have anything to do with the question....

From settings you can set it to 2 mins maximum. So you will need a 3rd party app. Leave it on should help you.
    01-08-12 03:40 PM
    Use the Leave It On app as someone suggested. There's is a setting in the app where you can Auto Leave on and you can set it to Homescreen for however long you want.
    01-08-12 03:46 PM
    With Leave It On you can configure the app to have your backlight left on indefinately while the device is plugged in, as well as setting custom backlight settings for individual apps (15 mins for Maps, 5 mins for Browser, 30 mins for Sim City) for when you aren't plugged in. Other options include turning the backlight on when messages are received, disabling the always-on backlight if the device is in bedside mode (handy when charging at night), and pop-up notifications for messages as they arrive.

I'm a big fan of the app, and its been on my 'Berries since my 8530 - just one of those apps I can't do without.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-12 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD