I'm picking up my bold 9900 in a couple days. I was wondering if there are anythings I should look out for in the new os7 and any particular things to worry about with the 9900. I hear the battery isnt as great as the previous bolds but way faster in general .

and how long should I charge for the first time ? I usually use up all the battery when I just get the phone than charge for 12 hours
    Last edited by lzeng; 08-28-11 at 02:38 AM.
    08-27-11 11:53 PM
    The CAMERA
    08-28-11 12:10 AM
    The CAMERA
    I heard about the no auto focus seems to make the quality a lot worse indoors and close up
    08-28-11 12:21 AM
    Yes, close up are very bad. But I doubt you will be taking a lot of pictures with the BB and if you are taking lots of pictures just use a camera??
    08-28-11 12:25 AM
    08-28-11 12:29 AM
    Camera is decent and better than most posters give it credit for. It's not even close to the best out there but it does a decent job. Phone is fast, fastest blackberry out by far. With regards to battery, I do think it depends on where you purchase it. I have no issues on mine and my battery life is great, but many have posted trerrible numbers with theirs. Lots of conflicting results.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 12:40 AM
    You heard? Don't listen to anyone, look for yourself here : http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...images-643540/
    great and thanks for all the replies ill check this out any other things I should be looking out for ?
    08-28-11 01:15 AM
    Look out for the windfall of women throwing themselves at you because you've got such a cool phone. So, I took my mom's advice after a week and disguised myself as a droid owner using a demo droid, and what do you know? She was right! The ladies vanished.
    And, you'll want to practice muffling the sound the 9930 makes when unholstering.... "Bond...James Bond." A good work around is using two napkins over the speaker.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-11 01:45 AM
    im picking it up from virgin mobile im not sure if they signal strength heard they're with bell mobility so they probably have great signal strength? and anyone know if its branded or unbranded for the bold 9900 at virgin mobile ?
    08-28-11 01:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD