Picked up my 9900 yesterday, and after taxes the $400 hole in my pocket kinda hurts, only because it's the only carrier to charge so much. WTF? I mean I knew it going in, and told myself I won't buy it until a price drop but you know how that goes when you want something.
    Every rep in the store tried talking me out of getting it as well, something about everyone returning it due to freezing or something. No freezing for me, phone is friggin' amazing.
    PS I think I like my 9700 more, at least on the outside.

But anyway, wtf with the rip off?
    09-30-11 06:12 PM
    I would want some personal servicing for that price
    09-30-11 06:39 PM
    Picked up my 9900 yesterday, and after taxes the $400 hole in my pocket kinda hurts, only because it's the only carrier to charge so much. WTF? I mean I knew it going in, and told myself I won't buy it until a price drop but you know how that goes when you want something.
    Every rep in the store tried talking me out of getting it as well, something about everyone returning it due to freezing or something. No freezing for me, phone is friggin' amazing.

I am in Florida and I buy my phones outright, I just paid $642 for mine, but my plan is $39.99 per month with 1,000 minutes plus unlimited texts plus unlimited data so my savings is in my plan.
    09-30-11 07:16 PM

It's all relative. What length contract did you have to sign for that price?
    09-30-11 07:34 PM
    Two years. I guess since their plans are cheaper than other carriers they figure they can charge more for phones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-11 07:48 PM
    It's all relative. What length contract did you have to sign for that price?
    Two years...the small business value plan.
    09-30-11 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD