Hey, remember this? --> BlackBerry Bold 9900 won't launch until September BlackBerry Bold 9900 won't launch until September Oh, ok. - BlackBerry Bold 9900 Unboxing Video! | CrackBerry.com #justsayin
    01itr, ericlc2, andyahs and 3 others like this.
    08-10-11 09:52 AM
    Hey, remember this? --> BlackBerry Bold 9900 won't launch until September BlackBerry Bold 9900 won't launch until September Oh, ok. - BlackBerry Bold 9900 Unboxing Video! | CrackBerry.com #justsayin
    *gasp* Wonder what those "multiple sources"/ voices in his head are thinking now...
    johnmarki likes this.
    08-10-11 09:53 AM
    Time to find new 'multiple sources.'
    johnmarki likes this.
    08-10-11 09:57 AM
    The words "multiple sources" is so vague! They probably went outside, talked to the mailbox, polled a couple homeless dudes, and shaked the magic eight ball. Technically that is multiple sources... not very reliable though.
    johnmarki likes this.
    08-10-11 10:01 AM
    We have confirmed with multiple sources that the BlackBerry Bold 9900 won’t be launching until September globally.

Geller is the 4th Stooge
    08-10-11 10:03 AM
    Bla1ze, thank you so much for this , I'm really growing tired of BGR and all the fear mongering they do. I'm just glad you can point it out to some of those that dont really know how BGR operates.
    08-10-11 10:04 AM
    Just to be a PITA, the article does state globally. That being said when your product is in the hands of 225 different carriers which will pick a release date that suits them after their own in-house testing...there's only so much RIM can do. The fact that Canadian carriers are rolling releases out already is great news and should put into light how carrier relations really feel about Blackberry.

From the article...

P.S. We have heard RIM might have one more major OS release in the cards, possibly BlackBerry OS 7.5, before the launch of QNX on smartphones.

I won't lie, BGR is creative when it comes to fishing..they throw ten random "confirmed with multiple sources" points in hopes that they hit one.
    08-10-11 10:08 AM

Geller is the 4th Stooge
    Geller's real name is Shemp?
    08-10-11 10:38 AM
    Actually that would be Larry as Larry came in while Ted Neal was still alive BUT Ted Neal and Larry's years overlapped a little.

Geller would probably be the 9th Stooge but I am sure there are many arguments that could be had that there were only 4 REAL Stooges.
    08-10-11 11:08 AM
    that's so cool! like i said on twitter to you - #BGR****s :P
    08-10-11 11:36 AM
    Actually that would be Larry as Larry came in while Ted Neal was still alive BUT Ted Neal and Larry's years overlapped a little.

Geller would probably be the 9th Stooge but I am sure there are many arguments that could be had that there were only 4 REAL Stooges.
    We're really overthinking my comment, and it was Ted Healy, not Ted Neal. Ted wasn't really a stooge, he was the straight man.

Geller isn't really a stooge, misguided wannabe is closer.
    08-10-11 11:44 AM
    Bla1ze - your post reminded me of my intention to post an 'anyone remember this' of your blog article from about a year (or maybe as much as two) ago asking who'd buy an updated version of the 9000, as a way of showing RIM there was support for it.

I've just tried to find the blog article to post it here but can't find the darn thing. Anyway, it took a while, but it happened!
    08-10-11 12:02 PM
    We're really overthinking my comment, and it was Ted Healy, not Ted Neal. Ted wasn't really a stooge, he was the straight man.

Geller isn't really a stooge, misguided wannabe is closer.
    I know. I figured as such after a few minutes and it was already stupid to change it.

I said it in another thread last week and if people are follow the NHL (dispite Shanahan and Bettman etc.) Geller is the equivalent HockeyBuzz/Eklund.
    08-10-11 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD