I've heard it works well but I bought it this morning and it doesn't seem to be fully functional. I get a bunch of blank screens, the pictures on forums don't load, and it keeps telling me something about the user not having sufficient priviledges.

Anyone else notice this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-11 10:50 AM
    I've heard it works well but I bought it this morning and it doesn't seem to be fully functional. I get a bunch of blank screens, the pictures on forums don't load, and it keeps telling me something about the user not having sufficient priviledges.

Anyone else notice this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You should also try contacting support when you need help. Try turning on "Reliable Connection" in settings.
    **Important Notice** People behind MDS,BES and BIS - Tapatalk Community Forum
    08-14-11 03:17 PM
    Just went through a good 15 minutes with mine... works great. No issues loading images or anything. Guess I'll keep tinkering with it and see what happens.
    08-15-11 01:01 PM
    Seems to be hit or miss with me.. sometimes works fine, sometimes doesn't load pages, or freezes on "loading". Turned on reliable connections, same issue.
    08-15-11 01:06 PM
    I was going to purchase this app today, but ShopCrackberry says it is not compatible with the Bold 9900.

Does anyone know when it will be available for the Bold 9900??
    08-26-11 05:28 AM
    I cannot login to any forum I have an account with Tapatalk. If I visit the forum as a guest there is no problem but when I supply my login information nothing happens and the app gets stuck without loading any data.
    08-26-11 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD