I have a strange issue, I have to press the Answer button twice for the phone to answer the calls. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by CSI Guy; 09-06-11 at 01:51 PM.
    09-06-11 01:15 PM
    Need to change the subject.

Crigga84
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-06-11 01:19 PM
    I have a strange issue, I have to press the Answer button twice for the phone to answer the calls. Any suggestions?
    Did your device always do this or did it just start happening? Have you tried a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-11 01:30 PM
    I see that, how do I edit the thread title?
    09-06-11 01:49 PM
    OK I edited the title, thanks. Mind works faster than fingers.
    09-06-11 01:51 PM
    Yes I have done a battery pull, I also noticed that it only does it sometimes. Maybe I have to push the button a certain way.
    09-06-11 01:52 PM
    Well I thought that I edited the title bar but guess it didnt go thru.
    09-06-11 01:53 PM
    Just so you know, you can't change the title of a thread, a mod has to do it. Changing the title by editing your post only changes the subject of your first post.

ANYWAY! lol. Check to see if the button is actually working everytime you press it. Press it when the phone is not on a call and make sure it takes you to the call history. Press the "End" button and repeat the process several times. If it works everytime then the button is probably not faulty and It is most likely an OS bug, Try reloading the OS or install a leak. Hope this helps!
    09-06-11 02:00 PM
    -DELETED-

EDIT: Dont know why it double posted.... I only clicked "Post quick reply" once!
    Just so you know, you can delete a post you balls up... Edit > Delete > Delete Message > Gone
    09-06-11 02:09 PM
    Just so you know, you can delete a post you balls up... Edit > Delete > Delete Message > Gone
    HAHAHA! THANKS! I guess you give advice and get advice all the same!
    09-06-11 02:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD