I have had to reboot several times due to freezing apps, especially app world!
    That's a sucker for it.
    09-05-11 05:01 PM
    Same here, haven't had to do a battery pull since I bought the phone. I still can't belive that a blackberry doesn't require at least one battery pull a day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-11 05:02 PM
    I got mine at Verizon launch never needed to do a battery pull. My old storm had a memory leak and required one nightly. I did have it crash once when I hit the convience key for the camera function, but it rebooted itslef.

09-05-11 06:08 PM
    None here so far but in the beginning I had to re load the OS due to bad apps but now all is good.

09-05-11 06:14 PM
    20 days of use and no battery pulls here.
    09-05-11 06:41 PM
    which battery pull software is working anyway on this OS? ..coz i tried Restartme..doesnt work.
    Quickpull is working
    09-05-11 06:51 PM
    No battery pull here. Do a universal search for memory cleaner... Put the icon on your home page. I find the memory cleaner works great.

09-05-11 07:36 PM
    Just did my first battery pull after the outage. Everyone else was getting service back so I figured that was my last resort. Worked like a charm!
    10-14-11 10:01 PM
    We don't need any redundant "battery pull" apps. You can reboot the device as the poster noted above, by doing an alt+rshft+backspace. I do this at least once a day -
    10-14-11 11:16 PM
    I used restartme for like twice, when the blackberry service was down that's it ,
    In the Bold 9900 its kinda painful to open the battery door :S
    10-15-11 01:14 AM
    What are the reasons for battery pull, slow 'bogged' down performance? I'm assuming the memory leak has been an issue in the past where one native or 3rd party app will bogg the device down?
    10-15-11 02:14 AM
    I keep having random freezes, and have to do a reboot/battery pull at the very least once/week. I never had to do this anywhere remotely as often on my old tour, when I used to wonder what the heck all the battery pull posts were about! I have no idea what it is, and I only use about a few non-native apps. I think they're just Verizon backup assistant, AIM (which doesn't work - yet), msn messenger (rarely even open), and Bing.

But I do use the browser heavily, at least as opposed to having more apps that otherwise would be substitutes, i.e. to their web variants.
    10-16-11 12:44 PM
    I used restartme for like twice, when the blackberry service was down that's it ,
    In the Bold 9900 its kinda painful to open the battery door :S
    Use a dime to pry open the battery door at the bottom slot,
    Hint, extremely easy
    10-16-11 12:49 PM
    We don't need any redundant "battery pull" apps. You can reboot the device as the poster noted above, by doing an alt+rshft+backspace. I do this at least once a day -
    It worked! I feel the BB is more and more like a computer. Ctrl+Alt+Del..deal ha. iPhone is no where near having this kind of flexibility. That's why I love BB.
    10-16-11 01:00 PM
    yea i just do shift alt del occasionally and sometimes swap my battery
    10-16-11 01:21 PM
    Longest I have gone was 5 days, 10 hrs

I had lost 106mb and had 106mb free as well.
    10-16-11 04:59 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD