Okay so I went out for a BBQ and party last night, which was fun
    Anyway let's cut to the point, my camera has ALWAYS been up to standard for what I take photos for.
    Anyway, so last night, me and a few friends was sitting in a room, it was dark outside, but obviously they had the light on, only when I was taking photos, they were coming out with a lot of 'noise' on and when I go to take the photo I kept getting black lines on the screen like what you get when you hold a camera up to a PC screen.
    Even sometimes when I took a photo the bottom half of the screen would be pitch black.
    It has NEVER done this before, though all of a sudden it did last night.
    I can take my phone back to O2 if there is a hardware or tech fault or something wrong with it, even though (knowing my luck) it won't do this when I show them, is it enough to get a new one?
    Also wanted to know if anyone else had experienced this problem with their 9900? Or 9930.
    09-04-11 09:14 AM
    Using the flash is a must in this situation. I can take shots in complete darkess as long as my flash is on. Pretty amazing to see.
    09-04-11 09:17 AM
    The flash was being used, I always use flash when it's dark.
    But why was I getting the lines on my screen?
    Just by taking photos of friends :S
    09-04-11 09:19 AM
    Make sure you put your camera on night mode.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-04-11 09:30 AM
    I didn't do that.
    But my point is, it's never done it before, so why did it all of a sudden do it last night?
    I really don't think that would change anything with the lines though.
    Gonna phone CS tomorrow see if its enough to just get a new one, don't want a phone where the camera plays up, the camera is one of the main features I use on the phone
    09-04-11 09:32 AM
    The flash was being used, I always use flash when it's dark.
    But why was I getting the lines on my screen?
    Just by taking photos of friends :S
    my friend has the same problem on his 9900! these lines are so annoying!
    and I have no idea on how to fix it..sorry.. but you should return it for a new one
    Last edited by iThamerBB; 09-04-11 at 09:41 AM.
    09-04-11 09:37 AM
    my friend has the same problem on his 9900! these lines are so annoying!
    and I have no idea on how to fix it..sorry.. but you should return it for a new one
    It is really annoying!
    Did your friend return his? Or is he going to?
    09-04-11 10:07 AM
    Its a hardware defect, RMA it before the 14/31 days are up so you can get a new one and not a refurb.
    09-04-11 07:27 PM
    Turn it off, take out the battery, reboot and try again this evening. I've never had any lines so you may have a separate isolated issue.
    09-04-11 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD