I was just looking at youtube but couldnt find one.If anyone bought the white bold and care to make a unboxing video please post it here.
    I would like to see the white bold in action.

And yes i know there is a short video made by vodafone.
    11-25-11 10:25 AM
    I know I wanna see an unboxing video to.. I can't wait to get one myself when they have it in stores

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-11 10:40 AM
    KoreAairlines likes this.
    11-25-11 03:34 PM
    I'll make a video once I grab a white one. I need Rogers to send me one in one or two weeks. I noticed that the video showed that a hard case and a leather case were included. I'd like that more than the holster.
    11-25-11 05:08 PM
    I would rather have a holster.. And yeah I'm waiting for Rogers store to have them in stock so I can pick up one myself.. So is Rogers the only provider in Canada that's gonna have white bold?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-11 05:23 PM
    Verizon getting the white 9930 anytime soon?
    11-25-11 06:07 PM
    Thanks for that one... looking forward for more.I somehow love to watch unboxing videos ... nothing better then unboxing a new phone ^^;;
    11-25-11 09:44 PM
    Thanks for that one... looking forward for more.I somehow love to watch unboxing videos ... nothing better then unboxing a new phone ^^;;

Also pretty nice they added the hardcase in the box
    11-25-11 09:45 PM

As he said in the video, the hard shell won't be in the box, he bought it separate, but I definitely think the white hard shell will look very nice with the white 9900, the black might be cool as well, sort of a monochromatic look.
    11-26-11 12:01 AM

Your welcome. That wasn't me in the video tho lol I have just been searching for videos of the white bold because it looks bad as s
    11-26-11 09:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD