i don't have that many problems, just two. my trackpad sometimes seem to move by itself a little to the left. Maybe it's a hover issue, doesn't bother me too much. Another is that my trackpad is a little squeaky.

Other that these two, everything is fine.
    My trackpad is a bit squeaky also:/ but my BB Bold 9780 was the same way... I just got used to it haha...
    12-24-11 11:54 PM
    Perfect but the battery, battery and still battery...
    12-25-11 01:03 AM
    Mine is faultless I check it before purchasing it

I use to have good battery but now bad battery
    Would have to get a new battery
    12-25-11 04:04 AM
    No complaints. A superb handset, never had a single problem. Hungary 2 on the box, Hungary 3 under the battery door.
    Battery is Japan and have a spare one which is Korea or vice versa It gets me through 1.5 days with moderate to heavy usage.
    12-25-11 04:25 AM
    Hungary?... Interesting.

Canada, Hungary, and Mexico, I am guessing, are the three manufacture/assembly locations? Any others while we are at it as these are the only three I have heard of so far?

My device says Mexico 4 on the box and under the batter tray. After 6 days of use, so far, the phone has been operating immaculately with zero issues. The aesthetic faults I mention are not considered real issues, the only issue here is a subjective one, in comparison to the more serious issues that have been cropping up on some of your 9900's.
    12-25-11 08:37 AM
    The Mexico 4 seems to be a better build quality that Mexico 5 from what I've seen.
    12-26-11 01:58 AM
    The only problem I have with the device is that the stainless steel scratches easily with continued use of the holster.

My charging pod strip at the bottom is a tinge loose but that is about it as far as cosmetic issues go.
    12-26-11 03:06 AM
    don't ;ike the battery cover, not scratch resistant at all. After 4 days, it already has marks.
    12-26-11 03:19 AM
    don't ;ike the battery cover, not scratch resistant at all. After 4 days, it already has marks.
    Yeah, that too, but it doesn't bother me that much. A few niggles here and there on a phone gives it some character.
    12-26-11 03:29 AM
    I did ordered an leather battery cover, I hope it will be better. Anyway this "carbon fiber" is not my thing... too sporty
    12-26-11 04:26 AM
    Didn't got any single problem too,nearly 3 months of usage ,my phone was made in Hungary2
    12-26-11 04:28 AM
    Well,
    It seems i have to send my 9900 in service again. This time for vibrating issues. It seems that after a shot period of standby, the vibration is very slow. In order to work corectly, it needs a few tries.
    First time i changed the phone in service for trackpad problems.
    RIM is full of n00bs!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    12-26-11 04:37 AM
    Ah forgot to mention, this is my second 9900.
    I had another 9900 first time it appeared, got an ebay deal, with no warranty.
    Big mistake, after a week or so there were scrolling issues ( the phone was scrolling up very fast and random and I had to fight against it in order to read or write something ) so I smashed it against the wall.
    Now I got another one from my carrier, this time I got a full warranty on it so I am expecting an reason to send it for replacement, however I don't have any issues with this one.
    12-26-11 04:43 AM
    Didn't got any single problem too,nearly 3 months of usage ,my phone was made in Hungary2
    Hungary 2 for me as well. And no problems with bricking and the like. Had a 507 error for some reason while on 7.1 and just reloaded the software and she has been smooth as silk silk on .503. I get great radio and decent enough battery life out of it.

I just love the click of the buttons while typing...
    12-26-11 05:01 AM
    The only problem I have with the device is that the stainless steel scratches easily with continued use of the holster.
    How could the holster do that?
    12-26-11 11:35 AM
    after a week or so there were scrolling issues ( the phone was scrolling up very fast and random and I had to fight against it in order to read or write something ) so I smashed it against the wall.
    Im sorry but that just made me crack up. I have had this experience way too many times that it has become comical to me. One moment everything is fine, the next, my phone is in pieces on the floor and I look like I just killed somebody. Its always nice when technological advancements that are designed to aid you end up shortening your life from stress.
    12-26-11 11:55 AM
    Battery Life & non-auto focus camera!!!!!Those two just really stick out!
    12-26-11 03:19 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD