Its just really strange there is NO info regarding a release of the new Bold....
    08-10-11 08:49 PM
    Pretty much zero chance that they cancel the 9930. Verizon has huge corporate customers that need enterprise blackberry products and would walk over to AT&T if Verizon didn't carry the new bold.
    08-10-11 09:01 PM
    Its just really strange there is NO info regarding a release of the new Bold....
    No one has officially given release dates, only leaked dates here in the US. Its coming, and from all the "silent" signs it will be soon. Give it two weeks.
    08-10-11 09:06 PM
    it's always like this. calm before the storm.
    08-10-11 09:41 PM
    lol i cant believe i even clicked on this
    08-10-11 09:43 PM
    no chance, and i honestly believe within 48 hours well have a better idea of whats going on now that the masses are finding out about spring and people have their 9900's
    08-10-11 09:47 PM
    As much chance as me taking all my bank deposits out as cash and lighting it with a match. That is the equivalent of what'd they'd be doing.

People will change carriers to get this phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 10:02 PM
    Big Red didnt get to be Big Red by being stupid. They know that there is a good size customer base that doesnt want a droid or only wants a BB 9930. They will carry it soon and sell a H*** of a lot of them. They would be cutting off a large chunk of money if they didnt carry the new RIM products. Get real People.
    08-10-11 11:01 PM
    Yeah that would be ridiculous, and I'm sure would be a good chunk of money. Besides, my main gripe was always that Vzw never got the original Bold form factor, whether by choice or whatever.

IMO the Storm was a horror show, and all we've had since then is really only the S2. Bold 9650? A joke.

I personally think the last decent physical qwerty bb on Vzw was the 8830. So we need the 9930!

08-11-11 12:26 AM
    It's coming. Perhaps they have a surprise in store and thus the lack of info.

08-11-11 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD