The 9900 puts the torch to SHAME!!!

I love how everything I said about the 9800 being a pos and how laggy and underpowered the 9800 is still holds water. Everyone was just calling me a troll and ignoring the obvious. You cannot hide the truth, and I love that everyone can really see what the 9800 is when compared to devices like the 9900 in this video.
    06-24-11 04:45 AM
    I can't seem to understand something. Is the chrome lining around the trackpad lit up?
    Some say it is, some say it's not.. To me it looks like it is but I can't be too sure..
    Yes, when it is dark, the sensor will pick that up and light up the touch pad. When the phone goes to sleep, for a moment it light up and then goes to sleep. I hope we can control when it light up and when it isn't because I can save battery power when needed by just turning the light off.
    06-24-11 07:04 AM
    That's exactly what happened to me yesterday. My girl and I are waiting for the 9930 to drop VZW, but the other day she was turning on me a little bit, thinking about maybe going to the darkside. She is super bitter because she is still using my old Storm 1. I told her to relax and wait to see how the new Bold and Iphone look.
    Anyway, I showed her this video and she lost her wig. No more Iphone talk.
    Have a nice day!
    06-24-11 07:05 AM
    Absolutely can't wait to get this phone! It will be nice having a blackberry that is just FAST!!
    06-24-11 04:51 PM
    its beautiful, cant wait to buy one.
    Me too. This thing looks awesome. If it gets put off much longer though they'll need to rename it the BlackBerry Bold Nukem I think. Lol.
    06-24-11 05:47 PM
    9900 look fast..anyon know of anyone who bridged it to a PB?

I'm wondering if Bridge browser would be faster because of the 9900.
    06-24-11 06:25 PM
    i almost tossed my 8900 up against a wall after watching that video. whether this will be obsolete in a years time due to QNX devices is besides the point...this is leaps and bounds better than any bb currently on the market
    UrbanGlowCam likes this.
    06-24-11 09:16 PM
    i almost tossed my 8900 up against a wall after watching that video. whether this will be obsolete in a years time due to QNX devices is besides the point...this is leaps and bounds better than any bb currently on the market
    I know you've been as excited for the new BBs as I have Rello! The wait is hard guys but they should be here soon!

My 9550 is doing me good but the 9850/9930 needs to take its place soon!
    06-24-11 11:08 PM
    Since they decided to go with a capacitive touchscreen on this new Bold you can bet it's glass.
    Well, every touchscreen device RIM has released has been capacitive.
    06-25-11 02:48 AM
    About freaking time they dropped a decent CPU. This hardware should have been out six months ago.

Now the next part to recovery, apps. How the crap do you get decent affordable apps in the app world?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    06-25-11 03:08 AM
    Also need a Torch with Swype and no keyboard, plus something the size of a Pearl. That clam shell format is junk.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    06-25-11 03:14 AM
    Well this is the device my hubby's been waiting for. He's got huge bear paws so this is perfect for him.
    I'll be getting the Torch 2 which *may* be released before this one but I'll take a look when hubby gets 9900. I may get one too.
    This looks like an awesome device. C'mon, August!!!!!
    06-26-11 07:58 AM
    Well this is the device my hubby's been waiting for. He's got huge bear paws so this is perfect for him.
    I'll be getting the Torch 2 which *may* be released before this one but I'll take a look when hubby gets 9900. I may get one too.
    This looks like an awesome device. C'mon, August!!!!!
    Your going after the Torch 2, eh? The Torch should have been released with the innards of the Torch 2. But I just know you'll want the 9900!
    06-26-11 08:39 AM
    Hee hee....you know me too well!
    I do want one! Kev will beat me to it but because I'll have my Torch and it will still be new and exciting...but I'll get it.
    As many bad reviews the original Torch got, I LOVE mine.
    06-26-11 11:19 AM
    Hee hee....you know me too well!
    I do want one! Kev will beat me to it but because I'll have my Torch and it will still be new and exciting...but I'll get it.
    As many bad reviews the original Torch got, I LOVE mine.
    A local store has the Torch for a penny - I almost did it.....haha
    06-26-11 12:57 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD