We all know that CB is the best BB forum website out there, but just thought id share this site i found while browsing the internet. Wasnt sure if it was posted somewhere on here or not, but its a site specifically for the BlackBerry Bold touch. Pretty cool.

Check it out, Blackberry Dakota

Most of the info on the site has already been covered, but once the phone actually comes out that site will be helpful with more info, tips, etc...

Just one more thing, i also have a question about the chin on the Bold touch. On the leaked pictures it is blank, once were available to buy it, is it going to have our carriers logo on it?
    sleepngbear likes this.
    03-19-11 07:48 PM
    If you watch the video on the site, it says the Dakota comes with a front facing camera. I myself have not seen this anywhere, does anyone know if this is true?

I personally think the bold touch should come with a front facing camera as the Iphone/Android devices have already had this feature for almost a year.

Still buying the Bold touch wither way
    03-20-11 03:46 AM
    That site gave me a good laugh. Not only are they just making stuff up, but they have "borrowed" content from other sites without giving them credit. The funniest part was where they've tried to remove the watermarks for the site that posted pictures originally then add their own, but the original watermark is still visible.

Lame and useless.
    03-20-11 08:55 AM
    I came across this site about a month ago and, like Shao, thought it was just as ridiculous (no offense to the OP, good sniffin work). I hope we get some good info/pics on this machine soon, I can't stand this 9650 anymore and I'm an inch from regrettably buying a droid and will do so if this phone is even 1/10th as ****ty as the 9700, 9650 series mini-bolds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-11 11:52 AM
    is the bold touch a real item that blackberry will be putting out in 2011?
    03-20-11 08:17 PM
    is the bold touch a real item that blackberry will be putting out in 2011?
    errr yes it is.
    03-20-11 08:37 PM
    No front facing camera.

03-20-11 08:48 PM
    The funniest part was where they've tried to remove the watermarks for the site that posted pictures originally then add their own, but the original watermark is still visible.
    So true!!!
    04-15-11 12:03 PM
    I don't know maybe sites make up specs?????
    04-23-11 12:28 PM
    If you watch the video on the site, it says the Dakota comes with a front facing camera. I myself have not seen this anywhere, does anyone know if this is true?

I personally think the bold touch should come with a front facing camera as the Iphone/Android devices have already had this feature for almost a year.

Still buying the Bold touch wither way
    I saw nothing to make me believe it had a front camera.

04-24-11 03:10 AM
    this website is based on copy/paste!
    04-24-11 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD