Hi All

During the firesale, I purchased a 16Gig Playbook. When the OS upgrade came along I was totally impressed with the functionality of it. I've had a number of cellphones over the years but never went to the smartphone.

I had thought after using the Playbook that I should consider getting a BB when the opportunity came about.

Well, last week I went to the local Bell Store and bought the Bold 9900. Looking for a work phone and was informed either the BB or the Iphone. Wasn't sure about getting an Iphone but after considering my experience with the Playbook, plus was interested in this entire bridge thing, went for the Bold.

One aspect that influenced me was the keyboard, it's larger and feels good. I've used both physical keyboards and virtual ones and I like the physical ones better. It is a delightful devise. I was able to pair it with my bluetooth headset so I've increased its usefulness.

I am looking forward to learning more about the Bold.
    07-09-12 09:06 AM
    Excellent choice. I've got my Bold paired up with my 16 GB PB as well and it works flawlessly.

Enjoy your new device and should you need any help, feel free to ask away!
    RealPaul likes this.
    07-09-12 10:42 AM
    Very fine choice. That 9900 is one terrific phone. My wife and I often discuss her phone in relation to my 9810. We both love our phones and each has its own advantages. Enjoy.
    07-09-12 11:06 AM
    Congrats on your new Phone. I myself have just picked up a (new to me) 9900 as well. So I'm here looking for some tips & tricks.
    07-09-12 11:08 AM
    Don't let folks drag ya down, the Bold is a fine piece of equipment, and paired with a PlayBook, makes for a versatile capability. Welcome to the CrackBerry forums!
    07-09-12 11:28 AM
    Great choice! I'm hoping to get a 64G PlayBook very soon.
    07-09-12 01:44 PM
    I'm loving my Bold. Great phone.

Fantastic choice, OP.
    07-09-12 02:22 PM
    Welcome to the world of BlackBerry and welcome to the CrackBerry community. You certainly made a great choice in choosing the Bold 9900. It's sleek and that keyboard is just awesome to type on. Definitely a great phone to use when bridged.

Makes me miss mine even more. I must save up to get one again.
    07-09-12 02:29 PM
    Hi All

During the firesale, I purchased a 16Gig Playbook. When the OS upgrade came along I was totally impressed with the functionality of it. I've had a number of cellphones over the years but never went to the smartphone.

I had thought after using the Playbook that I should consider getting a BB when the opportunity came about.

Well, last week I went to the local Bell Store and bought the Bold 9900. Looking for a work phone and was informed either the BB or the Iphone. Wasn't sure about getting an Iphone but after considering my experience with the Playbook, plus was interested in this entire bridge thing, went for the Bold.

One aspect that influenced me was the keyboard, it's larger and feels good. I've used both physical keyboards and virtual ones and I like the physical ones better. It is a delightful devise. I was able to pair it with my bluetooth headset so I've increased its usefulness.

I am looking forward to learning more about the Bold.
    As an FYI, I recently switched from the iPhone/iPad to the Bold 9900/ Playbook (32 GB). Outside of a few key apps I used, I'm not missing my iOS devices. I find myself more productive, faster to communicate and more in touch with everything going on with my RIM products. Great choice.
    07-10-12 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD