We might get some more information about it tomorrow, as they are going to talk about os7 and devices (notice the s thats not a typo) according to the official blackberry account as the last status is as follows
    BlackBerry Research In Motion
    You got it! New #BlackBerry devices are coming w/ our new OS, BlackBerry 7! Check back tmrw 4 deets on #BB7FanNight. ^CH
    Twitter
    Last edited by Jonnycraig; 07-25-11 at 03:40 PM. Reason: sent to early
    Wizard101 and Mikey112 like this.
    07-25-11 03:37 PM
    We might get some more information about it tomorrow, as they are going to talk about os7 and devices (notice the s thats not a typo) according to the official blackberry account as the last status is as follows
    BlackBerry Research In Motion
    You got it! New #BlackBerry devices are coming w/ our new OS, BlackBerry 7! Check back tmrw 4 deets on #BB7FanNight. ^CH
    Twitter
    YES! And another one of their twwets to someone says "We'll have the answers tomorrow". Ahh finally some info. However, I did walk into a Verizon store today and asked them when the new BlackBerry Bold 9930 would come out and the woman said "I have no clue."
    07-25-11 03:59 PM
    Here is a direct quote from the BlackBerry page on Facebook:
    "Hey Team BlackBerry, what's shiny, new and social all over? We want to tell you all about it. Can you guess what it might be? Tune in tomorrow for details!"
    BlackBerry | Facebook
    My guess is the 9900/9930. :O
    07-25-11 04:02 PM
    The "answer" is the devices are again delayed till spring of 2012.......

Just kidding.....I'm super excited .....brb I think I just soiled myself
    07-25-11 04:02 PM
    I wonder if we will get a release date for AT&T tomorrow. With all the news about the iPhone 5 today it wouldn't surprise me if RIM tried to beat apple to market.
    07-25-11 04:03 PM
    im excited as to what exactly will be said...i just know i will be on the look out...keeping my fingers crossed for a release of a white Bold no later than September ....doubt it though
    07-25-11 04:05 PM
    The 99xx has already officially been announced sadly...its all I am interested in

Regardless, it will be nice to see some info from RIM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-11 04:09 PM
    They will probably announce the (not so secret) other devices. I don't think the Facebook 2.0 release tomorrow is any coincidence. Hopefully we get a release date for AT&T.

And does anyone know if Best Buy sells off contract phones (regardless if you have an account for that carrier)? I know AT&T does, if you have an account that is.

07-25-11 04:28 PM
    I bet were not gonna get any release dates tomorrow. They'll probably announce the torch 2 and tell us why you should upgrade from the torch. if they dont even mention the 9900 then im not interested
    07-25-11 04:33 PM
    It WILL be about devices using OS7 according to the post on twitter, if you read the text.
    07-25-11 04:38 PM
    Watch it be a slick new Facebook update with shiny new icons! :P I think the crackberry crew would take the torches to RIM HQ.

Facebook 2.0 coming to BlackBerry App World tomorrow | CrackBerry.com
    wxmancanada and riley9dy#CB like this.
    07-25-11 04:39 PM
    It WILL be about devices using OS7 according to the post on twitter, if you read the text.
    yup thats why i posted it (as we already know about facebook 2.0 via facebook) hopefully it will give us some clues to release dates as well as the official announcements of the devices
    07-25-11 04:41 PM
    I wonder if we will get a release date for AT&T tomorrow. With all the news about the iPhone 5 today it wouldn't surprise me if RIM tried to beat apple to market.
    There wasn't any iPhone 5 news today, only rumors. Rumors that have been swirling since the iPhone 4 came out.
    07-25-11 04:43 PM
    They've still got time to give us a July 28th date!

If it's mid-August, man, that's just the latest and most disappointing date tolerable.
    07-25-11 04:43 PM
    yup thats why i posted it (as we already know about facebook 2.0 via facebook) hopefully it will give us some clues to release dates as well as the official announcements of the devices
    Word, but I hope the July 28th release date actually exists for the 9930 for Verizon.
    07-25-11 04:44 PM
    Watch it be a slick new Facebook update with shiny new icons! :P I think the crackberry crew would take the torches to RIM HQ.

Facebook 2.0 coming to BlackBerry App World tomorrow | CrackBerry.com
    nope as its the tweet said devices and BBOS7 so nothing to do with facebook
    07-25-11 04:47 PM
    nope as its the tweet said devices and BBOS7 so nothing to do with facebook
    I'm definitely on board, was just poking a little fun at the worst possible announcement. I hope the news is big enough to shake everyone off the coma and back on the BB train.
    07-25-11 04:53 PM
    I'm definitely on board, was just poking a little fun at the worst possible announcement. I hope the news is big enough to shake everyone off the coma and back on the BB train.
    Yea, it should be since it is kinda guaranteed to be about OS7 devices. Also, I was wondering why RIM would release BBM 6 with no devices out to utilize it so early. The July 28th release date for the 9930 seems more and more realistic with this "announcement" tomorrow. Let's see what it's about.
    07-25-11 04:56 PM
    IT'S HAPPENING!....I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. (Going to refresh blackberry's twitter page every minute tomorrow!)

Dammerung2010 likes this.
    07-25-11 04:57 PM
    I would think more or less the announcement would be in the later part of the morning, hopefully.
    07-25-11 04:59 PM
    (Going to refresh blackberry's twitter page every minute tomorrow!)
    I got their Twitter feed on SMS alert!
    07-25-11 05:47 PM
    Someone tweeted BlackBerry saying "the new bold" and BlackBerry responded saying "Don't worry, we'll have the answers tomorrow."
    It's looking good that we'll get some info tmrw.
    07-25-11 05:57 PM
    There wasn't any iPhone 5 news today, only rumors. Rumors that have been swirling since the iPhone 4 came out.
    Yes, I was talking about the rumors today. It seems like more and more is adding up to a mid september release date for the iPhone 5. With Apple hiring additional employees for the timeframe it seems plausible.
    07-25-11 06:01 PM
    I doubt that they will be announcing release dates....they will leave that to carriers.

May be they will just give details about upcoming devices.

hope I'm wrong.
    07-25-11 06:17 PM
    Verizon Wireless
    July 28th

Its just not happening people. I'm sorry

07-25-11 06:20 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD